What's new

Whatever

I have eaten some of them in the greenhouse others are transported to our lab and some to the testing labs...yes we get to eat the left overs ;)

Thanks its gonna be something light as its weekend and I aint moving much :P
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:woot: how are you? :P

I am well :P I miss you....how is fasting? you coming to pakiland anytime soon? :D
Yea plan hai Eid in Pakistan mein...why whats up? You locked up in some corner damsel in distress? :P

Yea plan hai Eid in Pakistan mein...why whats up? You locked up in some corner damsel in distress? :P
Which part will you be coming to?? :D

I am SO BORED I want to eat myself. There is nothing to do here this time around. No one to meet up with, all cousins are now married :( LOL so yes, locked up in some corner damsel in distress :cray::cray: come save me :kiss3:

@Akheilos LMFAO haha aww well let me know when you are here.....it'll be nice!! :P But until Eid, hope you have a wonderful Ramadan :P

hahahaha :lol: Oh didn't you know, it's....(below)...my parents said its a buy one get one free...i buy the guy i get the kid free...thought it was a fair deal :D LMFAOOOO....i'll msg u where I am :)
article-1322726-0BBAAB36000005DC-976_634x838.jpg

It's really nice to hear from you...:kiss3:
Man you really sound desperate! :rofl:

Yea I know what ya mean..we can meet up as long as you can drive or something and take me around ...I am too scared to try in Pakistan!

It's really nice to hear from you...:kiss3:
Am kidding was/ is always nice to hear from you....I will drop you a mail when I got to Pak and ....just drop me a mail and we will meet up.

Yea I know what ya mean..we can meet up as long as you can drive or something and take me around ...I am too scared to try in Pakistan!

Not even going to deny......BOREDOM at its finest :suicide::suicide: like believe me when I say there is nothing to do here now for me at least!! :(

Hahaaha oh no I can't ...I am learning so i can get my license once i return :D But if i have learned enough by the time you drop by....HELL YEAH :D promise to get you home in one piece :P

Am kidding was/ is always nice to hear from you....I will drop you a mail when I got to Pak and ....just drop me a mail and we will meet up.

I know and of course it is lovely to hear from you and to meet up friends :smitten: For the record I would have asked even if I wasn't bored....it's time to meet new people and have fun :P

promise to get you home in one piece
Thats very assuring! :undcided:

I know and of course it is lovely to hear from you and to meet up friends For the record I would have asked even if I wasn't bored....it's time to meet new people and have fun
Describe fun...I dont know the roads in Pakistan dont want you to kidnap me...What you got in mind? :pop:

I know and of course it is lovely to hear from you and to meet up friends For the record I would have asked even if I wasn't bored....it's time to meet new people and have fun
Yea I like making new friends :p: too bad you chickened out about meeting up in NYC when I was there earlier this year :jester:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom