What's new

Whatever

han tu females ase he hoti hain....lolz ......kia ab males ki tara lassi and 4/5 parathey khaein morning n sehri mey ....:girl_wacko: junglees ki tarah!

hahahahaha wtf is junglees? i am close to tears man. Jesus i am not wronf when i call you a burger.

MArdon ki tarhan i had 3 keema parathas and a litre of lassi. now i can barely get up from the bed. :(

i try it too often but cant...it always comes out or either i feel uneasy whole day!:(
Well I walk to work I walk back home (My apartment is on a hill soo...I guess it gets used up and not to mention my office is on the 3rd floor while my lab and boss's office is on the 2nd so I do go up and down those stairs every now and then :(

hahahahaha wtf is junglees? i am close to tears man. Jesus i am not wronf when i call you a burger.

MArdon ki tarhan i had 3 keema parathas and a litre of lassi. now i can barely get up from the bed. :(
junglees---plural form of Jungli :P

:rofl: yuuck! Itna kon khata hai! :sick: If I have 1 glass of lassi I barely can eat anything more...

Nah I was just asking about talon :D
You know you have her email address...banda kabhi email hi daal dayta hai :whistle:

ao_coconut_174x252.png

The secret society of PDF :D omg why don't we have that as a group name....it sounds so cool!!

kkay gotta go <3 hope your fasting is going well!!
:rofl: yea so did that guy with the pony site :P

Yea Alhamdulillah still alive ;)

Hope yours is also going well :D

so that is why i eat in control...i know in the end there will be a problem! wesey i luv parathas ......esp of alo ka and chicken ka....but i can eat in at like 10/11 am not so early.....

you ate 3 prathas!:what: wow not healthy! too heavy and oily..... will give you heart probz one day no joking lolz

junglees---plural form of Jungli :P

:rofl: yuuck! Itna kon khata hai! :sick: If I have 1 glass of lassi I barely can eat anything more...

her urdu is more english than urdu itself. ludacris. Come on its sahri until and unless you are about to hurl, it aint sehri.

so that is why i eat in control...i know in the end there will be a problem! wesey i luv parathas ......esp of alo ka and chicken ka....but i can eat in at like 10/11 am not so early.....

you ate 3 prathas!:what: wow not healthy! too heavy and oily..... will give you heart probz one day no joking lolz

I do have an arrhythmia issue, but sahri is sahri. Chicken ka paratha? Oh wtf man this is just unchartered burger territory.

her urdu is more english than urdu itself. ludacris. Come on its sahri until and unless you are about to hurl, it aint sehri.
Dude I have 2 tiny parathay (frozen) near weekends when I can sleep in and digest that stuff!

Well I walk to work I walk back home (My apartment is on a hill soo...I guess it gets used up and not to mention my office is on the 3rd floor while my lab and boss's office is on the 2nd so I do go up and down those stairs every now and then :(
yeah thats good! walk after aftari! hum wesey hi frends evening mey kurtey hain whether its ramzan or not!.....just to gather etc and talk shawlk!

yeah thats good! walk after aftari! hum wesey hi frends evening mey kurtey hain whether its ramzan or not!.....just to gather etc and talk shawlk!
I sleep after Iftari coz its like 2 hrs to Isha and if I wait for Isha and pray Isha then its like another 2.5-3 hrs to Sehri and after that I ONLY get 5 hrs sleep so I sleep after light iftari (usually just vegetarian pasta or chicken patty on bread- burger) and then sleep till 1 hr before sehri wake up pray isha a few tarawih and then eat pray fajr and back to bed ...this way I manage about 7-8 hrs sleep which is good then I am sane at work....

You're an ABCD type of character you get a pass. Her? usne amreeka ka naksha bhi nahin dekha hona :P
:rofl: Hun I have only been to NYC once in my life... that too for cousin's shadi and bhabhi was like can you delay your flight I felt guilty when I said erm no...

I do have an arrhythmia issue, but sahri is sahri. Chicken ka paratha? Oh wtf man this is just unchartered burger territory.
come on like quesadillas ...already cooked chicken then place it in paratha ....you dont know but there are even daal....spinach and dun know what prathas made in our home.....boht types hain! you can put anything in it!

arrhythmia? is it because of over weight or something?

I sleep after Iftari coz its like 2 hrs to Isha and if I wait for Isha and pray Isha then its like another 2.5-3 hrs to Sehri and after that I ONLY get 5 hrs sleep so I sleep after light iftari (usually just vegetarian pasta or chicken patty on bread- burger) and then sleep till 1 hr before sehri wake up pray isha a few tarawih and then eat pray fajr and back to bed ...this way I manage about 7-8 hrs sleep which is good then I am sane at work....

:rofl: Hun I have only been to NYC once in my life... that too for cousin's shadi and bhabhi was like can you delay your flight I felt guilty when I said erm no...
o poor you....why dint you spend your ramadan with your family...? kuch acha khaney ko milta iftar and sahri mey

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom