What's new

Whatever

ok fine i wont call you Player either....
Lahore's Players are popular by the way....boht buri reputation hey by the way! tut tut:p: Playas Playas! see i dint call you that!:enjoy: did it?

burger in sehri?:what: haha and assuming me a burger type! :happy:

I had mexican 2 days ago for sahri. Shit was on fire hahaha. Tabiyat kharab, halat tight, pet loose.

No mexican for sahri again!

I had mexican 2 days ago for sahri. Shit was on fire hahaha. Tabiyat kharab, halat tight, pet loose.

No mexican for sahri again!
what da heck?:what: cant you even cook an egg or something? you lived abroad didnt you.? ppl who live alone normally can cook the basic things! all my uncles and cousins living abroad know how to cook:whistle:

ye kia gandi cheeziain khatey hain?:eek: or watch Master Chef Australia:p: i watch it...and even try some of em....

and you know what im gunna have in sehri? hahah i wont tell or you will again call me burger!

what da heck?:what: cant you even cook an egg or something? you lived abroad didnt you.? ppl who live alone normally can cook the basic things! all my uncles and cousins living abroad know how to cook:whistle:

ye kia gandi cheeziain khatey hain?:eek: or watch Master Chef Australia:p: i watch it...and even try some of em....

and you know what im gunna have in sehri? hahah i wont tell or you will again call me burger!

Im gonna have crispy keema parathas and meethi lassi for sehri.

What you gonna have?

im gunna Be Right Back! my amma's call!:tongue:

Im gonna have crispy keema parathas and meethi lassi for sehri.

What you gonna have?
who cooked that? or readymade leay from bazaar!:tongue:

im gunna have dhood ka glass and biscuit! now dont make fun! haha ok! its just that i have problem in eating heavy meals in sahri....shuro say....parathas wegera....i vomit ....feel nausea whole day then with fasting...so i keep it light!

im gunna Be Right Back! my amma's call!:tongue:

who cooked that? or readymade leay from bazaar!:tongue:

im gunna have dhood ka glass and biscuit! now dont make fun! haha ok! its just that i have problem in eating heavy meals in sahri....shuro say....parathas wegera....i vomit ....feel nausea whole day then with fasting...so i keep it light!

oh for the love of jesus what the hell? Dood biscooot? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh burger you so silly.

I have a chef man, he makes all my food.

oh for the love of jesus what the hell? Dood biscooot? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh burger you so silly.

I have a chef man, he makes all my food.
nae na shuro sey hey prob...lol....cant digest heavy meals too early....or when i eat something just mins before travelling then also.....dont make fun now!:argh:

nae na shuro sey hey prob...lol....cant digest heavy meals too early....or when i eat something just mins before travelling then also.....dont make fun now!:argh:

Oh you are such a chui mui. Meaning delicate. I think i know a girl who is like you, but she's from isloo and you're from lahore.

Oh you are such a chui mui. Meaning delicate. I think i know a girl who is like you, but she's from isloo and you're from lahore.
yeah....:sad: hur cheez juldi asar...garmi bhi and sardi bhi....:argh: i aint from lahore! burey log!:lol: Gulluz and Buttts!:happy:

Damn! You are like me but now I just force down a bit coz I am in the lab from 8:30 am till 7:30 pm :(

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom