What's new

Whatever

Says the burger kid who's never actually followed soccer before in her life. Plenty of you popping up on facebook these days.

:p:
im neither burger nor a kid!:argh: now you are forcing me to call you names which you also wouldnt like!:unsure:

we watch it when we are together,family/couzins....last time we watched like 3/4 matches.....this time yeah i aiint following much! akeley dekhny mi maza nae ata!....there should be a proper environment! with hooting shooting....maybe will watch any in coming days when there will be any iftar invitation....

and just noticed your sig...you peeta?
smileys-confused-821384.gif
you bigra hua insan!
.....>(sorry if the joke is too personal or awkward)

im neither burger nor a kid!:argh: now you are forcing me to call you names which you also wouldnt like!:unsure:

we watch it when we are together,family/couzins....last time we watched like 3/4 matches.....this time yeah i aiint following much! akeley dekhny mi maza nae ata!....there should be a proper environment! with hooting shooting....maybe will watch any in coming days when there will be any iftar invitation....

and just noticed your sig...you peeta?
you bigra hua insan!
.....>(sorry if the joke is too personal or awkward)

Right Martian you're a little kid for me :D

Peene se kaun bigaardta hai?! Ask your biigB.

Which joke btw? Alcohol is aite man, i used to. That was my past, and extremely awesome time. Sigh. The joys of ignorance man. Life was chill back then, it is now aswell but no responsibilities then.

It was the only match i actually watched. Ahhh **** it. Fifa is for pansies who dive and apparently bite aswell.

Fifa is about men acting like little girls, biting, diving, drama to the max.

Cricket is a gentlemen's sport. Golf is another.
Hahaha i have seen people oh i mean brothers fighting over the teams they support

Hmmm..

I wish I could chat to you about South Asian economies. I think you are busy though. Hit me up another day.

would love to have a productive chat :-)

@waz How come you are a reasonable poster when it comes to India-Pak stuff? Most people here, sometimes me too get very emotional

:O

I'd love to talk about the South Asian economies. If we solved our differences we could see unprecedented growth and prosperity. Remember Europe feuded for hundreds of years and now they work together for the betterment of their continent.

You're right about the busy part. I should be ok after a week or so and I'll give you a holla.

As for the India/Pak stuff I think much of it is to do with age. I'm much older than many of the posters here (37) and therefore that does bring calmness and maturity. Most folks here are young and therefore driven by their base instincts.

you know i heard that FIFA per bhi kafi gambling shambling hoti hey....werent there news of that World Cup where France won once...that it was fixed....im not sure but there were rumours......its not that clean either....but nobody can match the enthusiasm and fun FIFA generates ...so its fun to watch at times....

@Marshmallow

Hi :wave:

@EyanKhan @Armstrong @RAMPAGE @S.U.R.B.

where are you guys? :-)

Last edited:
@Aeronaut hey my Pm is not allowing me to reply...for some odd reason....i am well, just SUPER boredddd...how are you? :P i miss you....

btw did talon leave the forum?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom