What's new

Whatever

Alright cretins, what's up? @Armstrong, mukki nahin twaddi degree? Ya job hunt?

Who else, @Akheilos so whats up crazy?

@balixd @Marshmallow

Yesterday i was bummed out US lost to Belgium. But we outplayed England @Jungibaaz.
US could never have won....not their forte!

FIFA is all about Brazil,Germany,Argentina,Italy,France,Netherlands etc and im gonna support Argentina if it comes into Finals!

Glad to hear that you are well!! Happy Ramadan to you too :P
I am well...just fasting is a bit painful but happy and feel blessed to be capable of doing it :D haha Btw I love your signature!!
Great!!!
I know fasting can be difficult.I have taken a day's fast in ramadan long back for my own reasons.And I felt great to have done that.I mean I wasnt used to this kind of fasting.
In our customs even when we fast we drink water/juice etc.
And about my signature then well @Aeronaut was explaining something on the first day of his fast this year and his words sounded so wise that I decided to use it as signature, though I had warned him about it. I have it with his consent. So no copyright issues :D

Okay now try this ... @Marshmallow
Lolzz

image.jpg

even though I have worked in a football club but me no likey footy :sick:
only Finals plz?:angry:

Great!!!
I know fasting can be difficult.I have taken a day's fast in ramadan long back for my own reasons.And I felt great to have done that.I mean I wasnt used to this kind of fasting.
And about my signature then well @Aeronaut was explaining something on the first day of his fast this year and his words sounded so wise that I decided to use it as signature, though I had warned him about it. I have it with his consent. So no copyright issues :D

Lolzz

View attachment 37320
funny!:tongue:

I tried but couldn't -- interestingly when I was working during Chelsea vs CCFC FA Cup match, a lad showed up with a question - if I knew the score - and i had the slightest idea about that :D
lolz... i watched a few matches last time in the World cup....but this time its gunna be only Final....though i keep a record of whose gunna reach Semiz and Final etc

Great!!!

Lolzz

View attachment 37320
Yups I have Indian friends and it's slightly different but it is very sweet of you to wish me. Thanks a bunch :) Thta's nice to hear that you did that though :P

ahhh aero the wise one...of course!! It was well said and VERY true and wise! I liked it :D

never got my head around this game though cousins and friends are crazy about it - hardcore fans
some of my cousinz are crazy too....so i got too but not to that level....

but you gotta admit...its the most popular game in the world....and ppl are liking it more because like Cricket it aint slow and ends soon...cricket has become so boring!

Last edited:
some of my cousinz are crazy too....so i got too but to that level....

but you gotta admit...its the most popular game in the world....and ppl are liking it more because like Cricket it aint slow and ends soon...cricket has become so boring!
the cricket has lost its charm because it has become more like a business-- turned into money making machine. They don't care about the fans or the Honor / Pride of the country they belong to, be it India, Pakistan or England....
But Football is a different game, I agree with you, even countries like Croatia have the team to represent them and fighting for pride ---
let hope one day I develop love for this game :)

the cricket has lost its charm because it has become more like a business-- turned into money making machine. They don't care about the fans or the Honor / Pride of the country they belong to, be it India, Pakistan or England....
But Football is a different game, I agree with you, even countries like Croatia have the team to represent them and fighting for pride ---
let hope one day I develop love for this game :)
you know i heard that FIFA per bhi kafi gambling shambling hoti hey....werent there news of that World Cup where France won once...that it was fixed....im not sure but there were rumours......its not that clean either....but nobody can match the enthusiasm and fun FIFA generates ...so its fun to watch at times....

even though I have worked in a football club but me no likey footy :sick:

It was the only match i actually watched. Ahhh **** it. Fifa is for pansies who dive and apparently bite aswell.

US could never have won....not their forte!

FIFA is all about Brazil,Germany,Argentina,Italy,France,Netherlands etc and im gonna support Argentina if it comes into Finals!

Fifa is about men acting like little girls, biting, diving, drama to the max.

Cricket is a gentlemen's sport. Golf is another.

It was the only match i actually watched. Ahhh **** it. Fifa is for pansies who dive and apparently bite aswell.

Fifa is about men acting like little girls, biting, diving, drama to the max.

Cricket is a gentlemen's sport. Golf is another
to each his/her own ..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom