What's new

Whatever

come on like quesadillas ...already cooked chicken then place it in paratha ....you dont know but there are even daal....spinach and dun know what prathas made in our home.....boht types hain! you can put anything in it!

arrhythmia? is it because of over weight or something?

Hereditary, plus my eating habits arent helping. And the smoking is making it worse.

Quesadillas are mexican not desi. Daal k parathas are an abomination.

o poor you....why dint you spend your ramadan with your family...? kuch acha khaney ko milta iftar and sahri mey
Well...unfortunately alot of issues happened...we ordered a chemical last month and this month the lab tech told me the order didnt go through (due to some reason or another) ...only recently did it go through so once i get that chemical I have 2 weeks of intensive labs then I am free to go...My supervisor isnt even holding me back but my work is...I want to see 14 Aug in Pakistan...I only remember being there once (prob been there twice on 14th Aug but once I was too small to remember)..so if I go I will go for Eid until 14th August...

Hereditary, plus my eating habits arent helping. And the smoking is making it worse.

Ya you are like a time bomb!

i know its maxican:angry: and my most fav .....i meant like chicken is filled in them...same here its filled in parathas....and you dont know how good my mother cooks ...shes famous in our whole damn family...even anything difficult or easy cooked by her is just so delicious! any type pratahs!

you should change ur eating habbits and smoking kills ! its so dangerous!

:(

Anyhoo i gotta go to work man, lots of overhead due to ramzan.

@Marshmallow i pray that you overcome the burgerness and become a bun kebab.
like you are already a bun kabab? huh ....more burger than me...i can prove it! lolz!

i know its maxican:angry: and my most fav .....i meant like chicken is filled in them...same here its filled in parathas....and you dont know how good my mother cooks ...shes famous in our whole damn family...even anything difficult or easy cooked by her is just so delicious! any type pratahs!

you should change ur eating habbits and smoking kills ! its so dangerous!

like you are already a bun kabab? huh ....more burger than me...i can prove it! lolz!

Your damn family? Why is your family damned?

:p:

Im off laters.

Your damn family? Why is your family damned?

:p:

Im off laters.
lol shurrup!:happy: ok good day!

Yaar sometimes it is soo difficult to figure out if you are a kid or an aunty :P
haha you alwys have that special aunt or grandma or someone in every family who knows the solution of almost every disease or prob! wahan sey sun sun key tu i know lots things:enjoy: you too must have that person in ur family!

they always keep hur type ki medicine at home you know lol .... too funny!

haha you alwys have that special aunt or grandma or someone in every family who knows the solution of almost every disease or prob! wahan sey sun sun key tu i know lots things you too must have that person in ur family!
they always keep hur type ki medicine at home you know lol .... too funny!
:rofl: That would be literally everyone in my family! Kissi ki paas MBBS nai hai par doctor sub hain :unsure:

Well...unfortunately alot of issues happened...we ordered a chemical last month and this month the lab tech told me the order didnt go through (due to some reason or another) ...only recently did it go through so once i get that chemical I have 2 weeks of intensive labs then I am free to go...My supervisor isnt even holding me back but my work is...I want to see 14 Aug in Pakistan...I only remember being there once (prob been there twice on 14th Aug but once I was too small to remember)..so if I go I will go for Eid until 14th August...

Ya you are like a time bomb!
oh thats cool! yeah celebrate eid esp 14th Aug here and not to forget the PTI protest that day lol ....Eid is always fun either here or in Gulf! no other place can match the fun!

:rofl: That would be literally everyone in my family! Kissi ki paas MBBS nai hai par doctor sub hain :unsure:
lol so typical of us Pakistanies arent it....

lol so typical of us Pakistanies arent it....
Yea I guess... :D

oh thats cool! yeah celebrate eid esp 14th Aug here and not to forget the PTI protest that day lol ....Eid is always fun either here or in Gulf! no other place can match the fun!
That's the plan...fingers crossed on that stupid chemical :pissed: Pushed all my plans 2 weeks delayed :( Guess it saved me from the heat :P

Yea I guess... :D

That's the plan...fingers crossed on that stupid chemical :pissed: Pushed all my plans 2 weeks delayed :( Guess it saved me from the heat :P
han its too hot there.....weather will be comperatively better than....but still you will celebrate two big days here....will be relaxing to spend that time after these hard days with Chemicals and ghass wegera!:p:

han its too hot there.....weather will be comperatively better than....but still you will celebrate two big days here....will be relaxing to spend that time after these hard days with Chemicals and ghass wegera!:p:
hahahahah I dont work on Ghass...I used to for my Msc and my internship but now its on fruits :angel:

alright @Marshmallow am off to have sehri and then bed :)

hahahahah I dont work on Ghass...I used to for my Msc and my internship but now its on fruits :angel:
so you do iftari too with those fruits or just work on them ? lol

alright @Marshmallow am off to have sehri and then bed :)
Ok happy sehri.... :wave: and good day! me going too

so you do iftari too with those fruits or just work on them ? lol
I have eaten some of them in the greenhouse others are transported to our lab and some to the testing labs...yes we get to eat the left overs ;)

Ok happy sehri.... :wave: and good day! me going too
Thanks its gonna be something light as its weekend and I aint moving much :P

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom