What's new

Whatever

Thats very assuring! :undcided:

Describe fun...I dont know the roads in Pakistan dont want you to kidnap me...What you got in mind? :pop:

Yea I like making new friends :p: too bad you chickened out about meeting up in NYC when I was there earlier this year :jester:

Well, since I don't know much about Pakiland, I'l ask my cousin and get back to you about what we can do.....but haha I know, I can be super assuring..aren't you excited :D LOL

Of course!! LOL did not chicken out, I think I had finals around that time or something, or else of course the coconut would have been there :P

@Marshmallow Do you know Alia Bhatt....I was just watching this video of hers and I swear to god she reminds me of you SO MUCH.....she is as adorable and innocent as you yet a bit feisty....after Katrina she is my favorite actress, don't know if you know her, i'd upload the video but you won't be able to view it without certain adjustments bc its on youtube...here is her pic...i imagine you looking like her too haha... <3
Alia_Bhatt_at_the_DVD_launch_of_'Highway'_(cropped).jpg

Hello my Pakistani brothers and sisters. Funny thing happened yesterday.

I met this Norwegian blonde girl (huge boobs) in a grill party yesterday. She asked me where am I originally from, and naturally I said Iran.
But then she said that was too bad because she was hoping I was from Pakistan. She had a real hard-on for Pakistanis.
So then I said I was just kidding and that I really was a Pakistani. I spoke some pretend words to convince here I was a ****.

Anyway it went really well.

omg @Jazzbot rated me!!!

Sorry, your ratings are pointless till you tell me where this forum states it's 18+

Hello my Pakistani brothers and sisters. Funny thing happened yesterday.

I met this Norwegian blonde girl (huge boobs) in a grill party yesterday. She asked me where am I originally from, and naturally I said Iran.
But then she said that was too bad because she was hoping I was from Pakistan. She had a real hard-on for Pakistanis.
So then I said I was just kidding and that I really was a Pakistani. I spoke some pretend words to convince here I was a ****.

Anyway it went really well.
ask her if she has friends , or just send her to me when you done after ramzan tho lol. i have to take a brak for now.

omg @Jazzbot rated me!!!

Sorry, your ratings are pointless till you tell me where this forum states it's 18+

I don't care what you consider of my ratings. I give ratings based on the quality of posts regardless of who posted it. Is it too much of a thing for you? :lol:

I don't care what you consider of my ratings. I give ratings based on the quality of posts regardless of who posted it. Is it too much of a thing for you? :lol:
You can have your rating back. Sorry, but I don't have internet feelings or go 'omg he like me im so good'

Like I said, give me proof of this forum being 18+.

Last edited:
ask her if she has friends , or just send her to me when you done after ramzan tho lol. i have to take a brak for now.
Hadd hai Bhai!

@ZYXW omg I just watched 8 episodes of Aunn Zara!! HILARIOUS!!!! Man its been a while since I last enjoyed a nice drama (last 1 I watched was Zindagi Gulzar hai)

Hadd hai Bhai!

@ZYXW omg I just watched 8 episodes of Aunn Zara!! HILARIOUS!!!! Man its been a while since I last enjoyed a nice drama (last 1 I watched was Zindagi Gulzar hai)
Hellllooo :P
I actually don't watch serials unfortunately :( but i did recently finish the Vampire diaries...idk if you like it.....but I have been in LOVE :D

Hellllooo :P
I actually don't watch serials unfortunately :( but i did recently finish the Vampire diaries...idk if you like it.....but I have been in LOVE :D
besharam, it's holy month of ramadan. don't talk about love

hehe

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom