What's new

Whatever

you know what i wonder what kind of girls love to be on defence.pk lol
i never met a single girl in my life who had any interest in any of this crap. my ex-gf use to fall asleep literally when ever i would talk politics or anything in this category lol

Haha. No I LOVE anything related to politics and the military. I am extremely passionate about such things. I am also into coding and stuff. But I know most girls aren't, which is cool too. To each her own :D

i think its best that @RazPaK stays tied up along with the rest of shaitans during ramadan lol
Dude he might attack you for being secular ...heads up! He was unhappy with your thread :ashamed:

aero?
do you know him in real life? or after your stumbled on this forum he made you stay?
Long story short he intro this forum to me :ashamed:

Haha. No I LOVE anything related to politics and the military. I am extremely passionate about such things. I am also into coding and stuff. But I know most girls aren't, which is cool too. To each her own :D
oh really are good at coding?
I'm trying to get into that.
i just know the simple easy stuff for now, about to do computer science in september.
me and my friend we trying to make some websites.
right now we already have one but we using a script already made.

I am not sure...He thinks he is permanently banned coz each time his ban is about to expire it gets extended the day before it expires... Not sure which of the mods or the admin he pissed off...My money is on @Jungibaaz but putting extended bans is @Aeronaut

Yo you people do know there are more trolls than ever now since you guys locked up @RazPaK

I do recall giving him a few warnings in the past, but not the last that got him banned. I miss the guy, he's funny even though he violates forum rules. I can't blame the mod/admin that did ban him, we don't usually look for ways to ban or target users, we add on tallies and if they add up then the user takes some time off.

The number of trolls has inevitably gone up, as has the number of other members, one of the side effects of a prosperous PDF, admin team and some of the facebook lot in particular have turned this forum into a lot more than what it was a year ago.

Dude he might attack you for being secular ...heads up! He was unhappy with your thread :ashamed:

Long story short he intro this forum to me :ashamed:
my politics is secular, if he has a problem i got something up my sleeve for him.
how can a peson not know the difference?
most people don't even know what secularism is i think.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom