What's new

Whatever

It is cheaper to travel around Europe. Flights are usually the cheapest option for travelling. Yes you can say the ticket to London might be 500-600 dollars and then add 40-60 dollars for each city you would like to visit. 40 dollars because you are likely to buy one way tickets for each destination.
Thats pretty reasonable, so the whole trip itself for 2 would cost me around $4000 or $5000, u think that is enough

I usually use booking.com but there are many search engines available!

within the city...
oh ok.

Thats pretty reasonable, so the whole trip itself for 2 would cost me around $4000 or $5000, u think that is enough

Depends which city you are visiting. Let me give you an example

If you eat lunch in London it's gonnai cost between $3 to $50 dollars depending upon the type of food you like to eat. If you want to go with budget it is possible that your daily cost for food would be $10 with transportation cost of unlimited travel across London for another $12-14 dollars and add accommodation cost between $40 to $400 depending upon the type of accommodation you prefer.

So the bottom line is you are likely to spend

$40 + $10 + $12 = 62 dollars per day if you want really low budget for London or even 500 may not be enough if you are more about luxury.

With similar conditions you are likely to spend around 75 dollars in Paris, 75 dollars in Berlin, 85 dollars in Amsterdam, 60 dollars in Barcelona, 55 dollars in Rome.

But if you are more about balanced travelling then the accommodation costing around 70 dollars is recommend and add 30 dollars for food and transportation per day.

So if you are planning to visit Europe and you are well planned. Imagine you are coming for 10 days, I would suggest your total budget should be

800 dollars for tickets
200 dollars for food
300 dollars for transportation
700 dollars for accommodation
=
2000 dollars is enough for balanced travelling.

If by any chance you want to visit Switzerland, Norway, Sweden or Denmark then any amount can be less since they are very expensive countries.

This is true for 1 person only

If you are accompanied, add 1200 dollars more.

Depends which city you are visiting. Let me give you an example

If you eat lunch in London it's gonnai cost between $3 to $50 dollars depending upon the type of food you like to eat. If you want to go with budget it is possible that your daily cost for food would be $10 with transportation cost of unlimited travel across London for another $12-14 dollars and add accommodation cost between $40 to $400 depending upon the type of accommodation you prefer.

So the bottom line is you are likely to spend

$40 + $10 + $12 = 62 dollars per day if you want really low budget for London or even 500 may not be enough if you are more about luxury.

With similar conditions you are likely to spend around 75 dollars in Paris, 75 dollars in Berlin, 85 dollars in Amsterdam, 60 dollars in Barcelona, 55 dollars in Rome.

But if you are more about balanced travelling then the accommodation costing around 70 dollars is recommend and add 30 dollars for food and transportation per day.

So if you are planning to visit Europe and you are well planned. Imagine you are coming for 10 days, I would suggest your total budget should be

800 dollars for tickets
200 dollars for food
300 dollars for transportation
700 dollars for accommodation
=
2000 dollars is enough for balanced travelling.

If by any chance you want to visit Switzerland, Norway, Sweden or Denmark then any amount can be less since they are very expensive countries.

This is true for 1 person only

If you are accompanied, add 1200 dollars more.
Wow, thanks for such a detailed breakdown!! I thought this trip would cost me an arm and leg but its seems cheaper than visiting Pakistan. Our return ticket from NY to Islamabad on average is about $1400 economy class and it can go over $2000 during peak seasons

Oh man, twice I've done this now. Sorry mate, I meant to click thanks.

One other person asked me the same, I hardly ever give neg ratings to anyone. Let alone without reason, I've removed it.
Oh its okThanks... I got scared, I thought you had a bad experience with Priceline.com or something :p:

One of the funniest things I've seen in a while, and old drunk fella, on the overground and a train sing along. You wont' find something like this in the London underground, but man I wish I was in that train:

@SeanShah1003 @Akheilos @Armstrong @Aether @Manticore
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: looks like the party isn't over yet for this fellow. Nice though, I wouldn't mind riding a train where we sing along the whole ride. Kills time at least :-)

@Jungibaaz My total messages are higher than 80 but somehow my status shows they are 80. They are not increasing, can you fix this please. Thanks in advance.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom