What's new

Whatever

I know. It's temporary, but necessary, you will get it back later today, but not before it is cleaned.

And not before I go through some parts I've been alerted to, some will get banned,
Ah, all good then mate. I'm confident you won't get many reasons to ban folks who frequent Bimaru corner. :)

of course same goes for the wife after being a home maker whole day with kid and chores or a working woman suffering the same work related problems as the husband one also needs a jolly husband ;)

Marsha mayra bacha...I got 2 warnings from Webby (one recently) and one from or 2 from Awesome (back then) :D

I dont really get away with everything...however, I do have a number of friends who act as my cushion, when I am angry and if I find a friend online, on viber or if worse gets to worse I call them (any time of the day) I vent it all out...And mind you dear, my life has alot of stress (everyone's does but sometimes I really feel shit chases me literally) taking tension from online is the last thing I need....
ye kider sey kider ley gae hain matter?:lol::p: i was talking about think tank analysts....that some of them act too bossy and arrogant...just observe them on serious threads...the moment they start losing any argument with any logical backing,with any member,they do personal attacks and then insult members....which is like misusing the title they been allotted...dont mods see that?

and dear sis you have all rights to talk or be in touch with anyone from here or anywhere,its your personal life so who am i to have any objection? non of my business! it would be like im poking in someone's personal matters....:no: which wouldnt be nice!

and i sincerely pray that the stresses/problems you been facing go away soon!

ye kider sey kider ley gae hain matter?:lol::p: i was talking about think tank analysts....that some of them act too bossy and arrogant...just observe them on serious threads...the moment they start losing any argument with any logical backing,with any member,they do personal attacks and then insult members....which is like misusing the title they been allotted...dont mods see that?

and dear sis you have all rights to talk or be in touch with anyone from here or anywhere,its your personal life so who am i to have any objection? non of my business! it would be like im poking in someone's personal matters....:no: which wouldnt be nice!

and i sincerely pray that the stresses/problems you been facing go away soon!
Hey....Sorry I most likely misunderstood...ohhhh them...Well, I stopped bothering too much :p:

Last edited:
Wow just took a couple of crazy quizes on facebook sooo it says:

My mental age is 18

My inner nationality is German

and my brain gender was:

Your brain gender is:
58% Male, 42% Female

:woot:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom