What's new

Whatever

Last edited:
@Jungibaaz My total messages are higher than 80 but somehow my status shows they are 80. They are not increasing, can you fix this please. Thanks in advance.
Posts on the members club section won't count. That could be why.

You become a full member after 100 posts, I think.

@Informant got pinked again, just moments after he was celebrating his return? Damn mods @Jungibaaz @Manticore, you are treating him as harshly as you treat Indians.:mod::mod::mod:
:D

@Akheilos aunty, this time you lured and baited him into the pink city, by telling him how impressed I was with his feats.

Last edited:
One of the funniest things I've seen in a while, and old drunk fella, on the overground and a train sing along. You wont' find something like this in the London underground, but man I wish I was in that train:

@SeanShah1003 @Akheilos @Armstrong @Aether @Manticore
What on earth is he singing? :unsure:

Posts on the members club section won't count. That could be why.

You become a full member after 100 posts, I think.

@Informant got pinked again, just moments after he was celebrating his return? Damn mods @Jungibaaz @Manticore, you are treating him as harshly as you treat Indians.:mod::mod::mod:
:D

@Akheilos aunty, this time you lured and baited him into the pink city, by telling him how impressed I was with his feats.
@Manticore @Jungibaaz :raise: I thought we cant discuss banned members :mod::mod::mod: :D

Ya Indians aywien rotay hain that Pakistanis get a free hand...

Sorry yaar, not well. Throat infection. Got up for fajr and went through this thread. :yahoo: I think it was Jungi's presence that scared away the trolls!
Hope you get well soon...try honey in luke warm water or just go with salt in warm to hot water and gargle but dont burn that throat :D

@Manticore @Jungibaaz :raise: I thought we cant discuss banned members :mod::mod::mod: :D

Ya Indians aywien rotay hain that Pakistanis get a free hand...
Umm...I made the comment in the same spirit that you did on page 3159, and after reading it -

lolz thats called addiction :p:

OMG did @Informant just hit another pink? Dude!

how can casual chit chat lead to a ban?

I have no intention to discuss it further, it was just a frivolous post.

Umm...I made the comment in the same spirit that you did on page 3159, and after reading it -

I have no intention to discuss it further, it was just a frivolous post.
awww...there goes my entertainment for today :(

Chalo koi nai!

What on earth is he singing? :unsure:

Had no idea at first. On the account of him being old and drunk.
He's singing flea song and later he was singing 'side by side'.

@Jungibaaz My total messages are higher than 80 but somehow my status shows they are 80. They are not increasing, can you fix this please. Thanks in advance.

Hm, that's strange. Are you sure they've not been deleted?
Sometimes if you have some 5-10 posts in a thread, and the thread is pruned, your post count can go down.

I'm sorry, I can't help you with that, try contacting admin.

@Jungibaaz Dafuq mate! Why did you close Bimaru corner? What do you think we discuss there? Found anything out of the ordinary from what is discussed in Whatever? Bimaru was simply a Hindi-centric chit-chat thread man.

@Jungibaaz bro,

whats the point of locking it ??

like Whatever, that is also a chit chat thread. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
@Jungibaaz Dafuq mate! Why did you close Bimaru corner? What do you think we discuss there? Found anything out of the ordinary from what is discussed in Whatever? Bimaru was simply a Hindi-centric chit-chat thread man.
I know. It's temporary, but necessary, you will get it back later today, but not before it is cleaned.

And not before I go through some parts I've been alerted to, some will get banned,

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom