What's new

Whatever

Sounds like a plan, London, Amsterdam,Paris, Barcelona and I can never miss out Rome. I can travel using the trains in bet these cities right?
Yes it is possible to travel by train although by Air is more cheaper. You will love the train from London to Paris. It is better to travel by Air when you are travelling from Paris/Amsterdam to Barcelona.

Let me be frank with you. London is expensive, even for locals.
The locals you see in the city don't live there, they commute thanks to the wonderful transport system.

It all depends on the immediate location and the area itself. There are a few very good restaurants I know here from high end types to the less expensive ones. Some restaurants, dinner for 2 people might cost as much as £35-40.

Plenty of halal restaurants around, no shortage of those. But if you're in the city, Knightsbridge area for example, I know this restaurant:

Prince Gardens

Probably some of the best food I've had in London I had there.
Pakistani retaurants there's areas like Southall, and in East London where there are lots of them, relatively inexpensive, You can also try Tayyab's or Bundu Khan etc.

My permanent residence is indeed in west London. Right now, I'm Brighton for a while.
Hmmm accommodation wise it might be expensive but when I am a tourist I usually do take outs and those small outlets in London usually work when I am shopping like crazy! Believe me Europe has no shopping sense...

Yeah Because Im trying to sort how much would this trip cost so I can start saving up now
Ticket from USA to London is probably below 400 pounds. From London to Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Amsterdam is going to range between £40 to £80 if well planned. Most of the destinations are between £35 to £60 pounds in Europe.

Yes it is possible to travel by train although by Air is more cheaper. You will love the train from London to Paris. It is better to travel by Air when you are travelling from Paris/Amsterdam to Barcelona.
Its only cheaper if you book in advance otherwise I have seen no difference... @SeanShah1003 BTW, which part of Pakistan are you from kid?

Hmmm accommodation wise it might be expensive but when I am a tourist I usually do take outs and those small outlets in London usually work when I am shopping like crazy! Believe me Europe has no shopping sense...

Accommodation is just simple. You get what you pay for. We locals have the upper hand though, we can book in relatively short notice and get any rooms that hotels might want to use up on a shorter notice and they sometimes do give lower prices.

Let me be frank with you. London is expensive, even for locals.
The locals you see in the city don't live there, they commute thanks to the wonderful transport system.

It all depends on the immediate location and the area itself. There are a few very good restaurants I know here from high end types to the less expensive ones. Some restaurants, dinner for 2 people might cost as much as £35-40.

Plenty of halal restaurants around, no shortage of those. But if you're in the city, Knightsbridge area for example, I know this restaurant:

Prince Gardens

Probably some of the best food I've had in London I had there.
Pakistani retaurants there's areas like Southall, and in East London where there are lots of them, relatively inexpensive, You can also try Tayyab's or Bundu Khan etc.

My permanent residence is indeed in west London. Right now, I'm Brighton for a while.
Wow sounds similar to Manhattan, same here people commute back and forth from work in the surrounding boroughs, but the Rush hours forget about it, Bumper to Bumper traffic in all 5 boroughs of NYC, trains are jam packed and buses seem not to move an Inch.
Hmm we have a Bundu Khan in NY too, I love you their Paratha Rolls, I don't know if its the same branch but the food is awesome. Well sounds good. I am a food maniac so I love to try new restaurants and sounds like London provides that so I'm there :yahoo:

Ticket from USA to London is probably below 400 pounds. From London to Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Amsterdam is going to range between £40 to £80 if well planned. Most of the destinations are between £35 to £60 pounds in Europe.
Its not that bad 60 pounds are about a $100. so I would say roughly $700-$900 on traveling in between all 5 cities per person right?

I'm not too crazy about shopping, just want to visit some historical and tourist landmarks and eat food and eat more food :sarcastic:

janaab...Aap say nai poocha us bachay say poocha tha @SeanShah1003 which part of Pakistan he is from!
I'm from Gujar Khan

I'm not too crazy about shopping, just want to visit some historical and tourist landmarks and eat food and eat more food :sarcastic:
I am a souvenir collector...

Well, touristic landmarks are not hard for most European cities everything is close by coz cities used to be built that way with everything within walking distance...However, getting day passes (some cities have 3 to 5 day passes depening on how long your stay is) is always cheaper than having to pay for each ride

I'm from Gujar Khan
@PWFI another Gujjar!! :D

Accommodation is just simple. You get what you pay for. We locals have the upper hand though, we can book in relatively short notice and get any rooms that hotels might want to use up on a shorter notice and they sometimes do give lower prices.
i think I can would probably make reservations through one of sites like priceline.com or something

Its not that bad 60 pounds are about a $100. so I would say roughly $700-$900 on traveling in between all 5 cities per person right?
It is cheaper to travel around Europe. Flights are usually the cheapest option for travelling. Yes you can say the ticket to London might be 500-600 dollars and then add 40-60 dollars for each city you would like to visit. 40 dollars because you are likely to buy one way tickets for each destination.

I am a souvenir collector...

Well, touristic landmarks are not hard for most European cities everything is close by coz cities used to be built that way with everything within walking distance...However, getting day passes (some cities have 3 to 5 day passes depening on how long your stay is) is always cheaper than having to pay for each ride

@PWFI another Gujjar!! :D
day passes for commuting?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom