What's new

Whatever

Aye, London will keep you busy for a few days at least. I'm talking about the city. There's quite a few sites to see, being the resident Londoner, I give the family tours whenever someone comes.
Yeah its same like us in NY, as a New Yorker I've seen it all but when friends or family come over, we have to show em around something which I'm not too found of.:-) but I'm planning a trip to Europe maybe next year. Start from London and maybe end up in Amsterdam :drag:

hey how is London, is it worth visiting? and Have you ever been to NY?
London is lovely well I go to visit family and friends rather than as a tourist...I remember the 1st time I was there we were walking down that Trafalgar Square upto almost 2am...Have walked around alot of those streets...

Yes I have recently visited NYC...Manhattan was not bad I still prefer Rome and Berlin..Maybe History attracts me more than tall buildings...I would recommend Tallinn (Estonia) awesome historic center! Or Heidelberg loved the castle it was lovely!!!

Yeah same,

How is London? Is it worth visiting?
Naa g Naaa tussi matt ana :p:

London is lovely well I go to visit family and friends rather than as a tourist...I remember the 1st time I was there we were walking down that Trafalgar Square upto almost 2am...Have walked around alot of those streets...

Yes I have recently visited NYC...Manhattan was not bad I still prefer Rome and Berlin..Maybe History attracts me more than tall buildings...I would recommend Tallinn (Estonia) awesome historic center! Or Heidelberg loved the castle it was lovely!!!

Manhattan feels so boring to me now. Thats whats it for me too, I have fetish for Old or Ancient architecture and I know Europe is full of it.

Yeah its same like us in NY, as a New Yorker I've seen it all but when friends or family come over, we have to show em around something which I'm not too found of.:-) but I'm planning a trip to Europe maybe next year. Start from London and maybe end up in Amsterdam :drag:
Start from London, Amsterdam, Paris and End your trip in Barcelona.

If you can add more cities in the itinerary then add Zurich, Venice, Rome and Oslo

OK, I was thinking to apply for visa

Thanks where should I go then?

Manhattan feels so boring to me now. Thats whats it for me too, I have fetish for Old or Ancient architecture and I know Europe is full of it.
Well, I have traveled abit and love it...Hate it when I have to take too much luggage then I curse myself alot...

Well, lets see of all the places I saw I loved Tallinn the most it was the most lets say different city then comes Heidelberg spectacular then Scotland (natural love for Braveheart probably lolz) and Wales is not far behind...followed by Rome...but some places in Rome actually smelled like they needed to recheck their sewage...

After that other places to visit would be Berlin, London, Copenhagen, Venice and Malmo (S. Sweden) and the Vatican city isnt too bad...Helsinki was also not too bad...a 3 nights trip is good enough...

In London, it's all about the history, the only tall buildings you'll see is where all the banks are. Since London was probably second only to NY or Paris in Banking.

We have the royals, Buckingham palace, the South banks and the Thames, the London Eye along with it, Big Ben in that vicinity too. Many old and new Galleries and Museums. Hyde Park.

Best part about London I feel is the accessibility. Underground trains with small stations literally less than km in either direction from the other. Where the tube can't take you, the buses do. If you want to travel out of London, then there's overground stations.
The cabs here are good too, but expensive.

Start from London, Amsterdam, Paris and End your trip in Barcelona.

If you can add more cities in the itinerary then add Zurich, Venice, Rome and Oslo
Sounds like a plan, London, Amsterdam,Paris, Barcelona and I can never miss out Rome. I can travel using the trains in bet these cities right?

In London, it's all about the history, the only tall buildings you'll see is where all the banks are. Since London was probably second only to NY or Paris in Banking.

We have the royals, Buckingham palace, the South banks and the Thames, the London Eye along with it, Big Ben in that vicinity too. Many old and new Galleries and Museums. Hyde Park.

Best part about London I feel is the accessibility. Underground trains with small stations literally less than km in either direction from the other. Where the tube can't take you, the buses do. If you want to travel out of London, then there's overground stations.
Its about the same in Brussels, Berlin, Rome and also Helsinki...

Sounds like a plan, London, Amsterdam,Paris, Barcelona and I can never miss out Rome. I can travel using the trains in bet these cities right?
:agree:

Yeah, I'm don't like big buildings ,I've seen enough of them. Is it just the cabs that are expensive or everything else too? like for example a dinner for 2 in a Decent Halal restaurant would cost about how much?

Yeah, I'm don't like big buildings ,I've seen enough of them. Is it just the cabs that are expensive or everything else too? like for example a dinner for 2 in a Decent Halal restaurant would cost about how much?
Halal food is common in London and cheap too as compared to other parts of Europe...ask @Aether

@Aether kiya hoa :D

Let me be frank with you. London is expensive, even for locals.
The locals you see in the city don't live there, they commute thanks to the wonderful transport system.

It all depends on the immediate location and the area itself. There are a few very good restaurants I know here from high end types to the less expensive ones. Some restaurants, dinner for 2 people might cost as much as £35-40.

Plenty of halal restaurants around, no shortage of those. But if you're in the city, Knightsbridge area for example, I know this restaurant:

Prince Gardens

Probably some of the best food I've had in London I had there.
Pakistani retaurants there's areas like Southall, and in East London where there are lots of them, relatively inexpensive, You can also try Tayyab's or Bundu Khan etc.

Well do tell when you come by...I usually travel a little myself :D

So @Jungibaaz you in London too? Oh yea you did mention Southern tip :D

My permanent residence is indeed in west London. Right now, I'm Brighton for a while.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom