What's new

Whatever

Yeah I'm here now and probably leave after Eid as well, but boy is it hot here!!! May Allah SWT give me Patience through Ramzan because once again its freakin hot here!! :sarcastic:
Its burning hot here too...Its not yet Ramadan and I already got sun burned twice, dehydrated skin --skin literally peeling off...May ALLAH have mercy on me during this Ramadan...it will be long esp when I have to go through it alone :(

which hospital?
lambhaparjao :agree:

Its burning hot here too...Its not yet Ramadan and I already got sun burned twice, dehydrated skin --skin literally peeling off...May ALLAH have mercy on me during this Ramadan...it will be long esp when I have to go through it alone :(
I know the feeling, my thing is dehydration, I wake up and start drinking water, juices, soda, anything u can name all day long until night and still feel thirsty :fie:

Every now and then I feel the urge to slap someone when I was a kid I actually bent to the urge and slapped 2 of my cousins and 1 of my uni mate ....all 3 were patient with me and endured it am I lucky or what :woot:

wait doctor sahaab is that natural? @Manticore
T5.jpg

I know the feeling, my thing is dehydration, I wake up and start drinking water, juices, soda, anything u can name all day long until night and still feel thirsty :fie:
that sounds like the wrong kind of thirst...I never feel thirsty all year round and then for Ramadan even if it falls in winter I am as thirsty as a person in a desert!

Yes, watching movies at the cinema alone I don't prefer, at home, I prefer alone.
What part of the UK?
London ...Would have gone to Wales but our family friends are packing up and probably going to leave it to move to Pakistan for kids' education esp since the uni fees was readjusted to 6K pounds

Damn I miss my karate days...Wish my parents wee more supportive instead of preferring to send me to chess, maths and science clubs :cray:

London ...Would have gone to Wales but our family friends are packing up and probably going to leave it to move to Pakistan for kids' education esp since the uni fees was readjusted to 6K pounds
Tu London jaa rahay ho :woot:

Acha jee??? Mera salaam dena London walon ko, suna hai bara wadda shehar hai

that sounds like the wrong kind of thirst...I never feel thirsty all year round and then for Ramadan even if it falls in winter I am as thirsty as a person in a desert!

Damn I miss my karate days...Wish my parents wee more supportive instead of preferring to send me to chess, maths and science clubs :cray:
hey how is London, is it worth visiting? and Have you ever been to NY?

It actually went up by 6K it's 9K now. And something like 13K for international students, which is why I strictly tell people back home not to come here if they intend to study.

Tu London jaa rahay ho :woot:

Acha jee??? Mera salaam dena London walon ko, suna hai bara wadda shehar hai
hahaha abhi nai will let ya know...plan tou hai cant spend Ramadan alone yaar...Sis said she will take care of the flight...

It actually went up by 6K it's 9K now. And something like 13K for international students, which is why I strictly tell people back home not to come here if they intend to study.
oh yea! I did mine for 11K 1 yr and then add hostel, tickets, living cost and everything it came close to 20K

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom