What's new

Whatever

The.Grand.Budapest.Hotel.2014
please tell me if it hasgood reviews - its highly rated
6NajWKG.png

good night
first time hearing it...dont even have time to go to the cinema :cray:

I hardly ever see new releases these days. My viewing of films is going back in time. I'm increasingly watching old films from the 60's and 70's.
Dear God! And I thought watching movies from the 90s and early 2000s was bad for me :unsure:

We've seen it all. Honestly. If I was now to become a troll, I'd be the most devastating troll this forum has ever witnessed.
sometimes I wish there was a Mega MOD troll on PDF, Because no one would have the guts to reply to the Mods disrespectfully but I'll save my wish for the suggestion box :p:

I'm a sci-fi nerd, so watching oldies is fun.
ouchy! Me prefers fantasy...even read all those magic books now all I read is journal articles and I keep yawning hence the increasing errr bugging people online :ashamed:

sometimes I wish there was a Mega MOD troll on PDF, Because no one would have the guts to reply to the Mods disrespectfully but I'll save my wish for the suggestion box :p:

I can be when I want to be, but then I feel guilty. Some members may have seen my sarcastic moderation related comments in this forum.

ouchy! Me prefers fantasy...even read all those magic books now all I read is journal articles and I keep yawning hence the increasing errr bugging people online :ashamed:

What kind of fantasy? I'm a Tolkien fan.

I love Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit.

What were they advertising? Divorce lawyers? :undecided:

def back to hating you...cant seem to hate you enough!
the tickets are valid till july end -- right now that cinema is showing godzila/xmen -- but love to go for transformers if its coming in these 2 months

the tickets are valid till july end -- right now that cinema is showing godzila/xmen -- but love to go for transformers if its coming in these 2 months

Anyone seen Godzilla?
Any good?

I'd watch it for Bryan Cranston alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom