What's new

Whatever

pooray din khwaar ho nay key baad, one needs a wife who is fun and not a control freak :enjoy:
of course same goes for the wife after being a home maker whole day with kid and chores or a working woman suffering the same work related problems as the husband one also needs a jolly husband ;)

nah its like you have to be in good books of mOds etc or be friends with them then its fine....you can even troll.....and i cant do that .....for getting unnecessary favurs! huh my foot!

kabhi dekhain serious threads pi kesey ghur ki and family ki batein ho rahi huti even abusing ....and its too wrong to derail even picture waley theads like stupid n funny huh...
Marsha mayra bacha...I got 2 warnings from Webby (one recently) and one from or 2 from Awesome (back then) :D

I dont really get away with everything...however, I do have a number of friends who act as my cushion, when I am angry and if I find a friend online, on viber or if worse gets to worse I call them (any time of the day) I vent it all out...And mind you dear, my life has alot of stress (everyone's does but sometimes I really feel shit chases me literally) taking tension from online is the last thing I need....

you sound a bit like zakii. :devil:
there should be only 1 control freak in a couple -- otherwise their kids would be insane

hahahaha...Seriously a mod telling me tricks of the trade :p:

:raise: @Armstrong zara apna phone number tou dayna! @Jungibaaz told me to give you a ring :angel:
different rings means different things in a dream -- if you dont know who your bride is / cant see her face / or extremely festive marriage in a dream = all bad news

We've seen it all. Honestly. If I was now to become a troll, I'd be the most devastating troll this forum has ever witnessed.
Hmmm...would be good entertainment...need to tackle the same problem tomorrow and day after :cray: need a more powerful software/ computer for stupid analysis...Cant even cry coz I seem to do magic for my supervisor and that too before deadlines so he keeps giving me more data :cray: Badly need entertainment in the office!

there should be only 1 control freak in a couple -- otherwise their kids would be insane

different rings means different things in a dream -- if you dont know who your bride is / cant see her face / or extremely festive marriage in a dream = all bad news
OMG it took me 3 reads to understand what you meant... :rofl: Woh wali rings bachoun ko nai daytay :astagh::astagh::astagh:

i bought 1kilo alloo bukharay for rs500 -- am eating them right now to get iron ,,, great packing but hard as stone .. no juice

wtf
Plums right? :unsure:

Plums right? :unsure:
I bought some loquat and they were sour as hell :cray:

BTW, I dont think it is the plum season yet wait a little more right now you would probably get the 1st stock which is early picked and not juice nor tasty @Manticore

Last edited:
The.Grand.Budapest.Hotel.2014
please tell me if it hasgood reviews - its highly rated
6NajWKG.png

good night

Back
Top Bottom