What's new

Whatever

If you don't happened to be like this, we won't accept you:

t8154e9_forum-moderator-funny-pictures.jpg

Seriously,

9b1ov.jpg
nerdy, weak, never popular at school? Damn...My notes were always travelling around the class from O levels too BSc :ashamed: I was always popular :p:

When your ban expires, the first thing I want you to do is PM me and have a chat.
First thing, for your sake.

Once a retard always a retard you should not allow your PM Inbox to receive biohazard material or next you'll be saying you wasted 2 minutes of your precious life.

yeah...i wanted to know from mods what was the banned for....i thought it might have been for derailing stupid n funny thread:cheesy:...as we got already warnings for it...esp me twice:lol:
Nahh he was in a bitchy mood and landed in a ban he was released today and then locked up again for the same reasoning :unsure:

Once a retard always a retard you should not allow your PM Inbox to receive biohazard material or next you'll be saying you wasted 2 minutes of your precious life.
I dont think he is a retard just over energetic lolz

He's not mine or your uncle.
He's Pakistani physics' uncle. See my signature.
source of shame? He is no source of shame! BTW, how you know he is not my uncle :azn:

source of shame? He is no source of shame! BTW, how you know he is not my uncle :azn:

I can't argue with that logic. But I'm not saying anything against him in my sig.
I mean to say, he's a source of shame for us, for his story, he loved Pakistan and what this nation did should make us all hang our heads in shame.

Easier said than done. My inbox is already filled, point of no return reached long ago.

I can't argue with that logic. But I'm not saying anything against him in my sig.
I mean to say, he's a source of shame for us, for his story, he loved Pakistan and what this nation did should make us all hang our heads in shame.
True that blind mullah followers everywhere :tsk:

Easier said than done. My inbox is already filled, point of no return reached long ago.
How can I PM you? you know when my foot hurts or something :pop:

i went to my friend's house today - he is in final year ent -- he had directly come from a night duty -- he was holding his kid, leaning against the door , sleeping

I photographed him:-)
if I were the wife I would have slapped him awake what if the kid fell ..you know how hyper kids are always bouncing even when in ghodhi!

Nahh he was in a bitchy mood and landed in a ban he was released today and then locked up again for the same reasoning :unsure:
haha lolz... @Informant is a good member and a knowledgable one on military and some other topics...just a little hyper..... but who isnt? ..i see think tank anaylsts and some elite members going off topic and using harsh words often on serious threads...but they are given free hand...its always like this....i hate to complain but ye forum ki Politics and grouping is too much to bear.... i been given warnings in past and often now also for not derailing threads even if the chats are decent but i see some old members doing Gherlo batain and completely different talks to what the subject of the thread is actually but nah they are allowed to huh.....it doesnt matter much to me ...i care less but cant stand discrimination!

i guess Awesome was very fair and strict in this matter...he wouldnt care who is who,whether old or new,he would warn just straight away!

ider politics boht chulti hey!

haha lolz... @Informant is a good member and a knowledgable one on military and some other topics...just a little hyper..... but who isnt? ..i see think tank anaylsts and some elite members going off topic and using harsh words often on serious threads...but they are given free hand...its always like this....i hate to complain but ye forum ki Politics and grouping is too much to bear.... i been given warnings in past and often now also for not derailing threads even if the chats are decent but i see some old members doing Gherlo batain and completely different talks to what the subject of the thread is actually but nah they are allowed to huh.....it doesnt matter much to me ...i care less but cant stand discrimination!

i guess Awesome was very fair and strict in this matter...he wouldnt care who is who,whether old or new,he would warn just straight away!

ider politics boht chulti hey!
chulti? damn lady I was like what is that Chalti ...heehhe...I know thats why just chill read, share info and dont give a crap about others! Every man seems for himself...Humto girls hain :azn:

nah, she was giving a thumbs up in the picture :p:
hahahaha...jolly wife! :tup: to that ;)

marshmellow, you have no clue what kind of rubbish / personal insults informant has been posting - the admin/mod team is well aware of it

chulti? damn lady I was like what is that Chalti ...heehhe...I know thats why just chill read, share info and dont give a crap about others! Every man seems for himself...Humto girls hain :azn:

hahahaha...jolly wife! :tup: to that ;)
nah its like you have to be in good books of mOds etc or be friends with them then its fine....you can even troll.....and i cant do that .....for getting unnecessary favurs! huh my foot!

kabhi dekhain serious threads pi kesey ghur ki and family ki batein ho rahi huti even abusing ....and its too wrong to derail even picture waley theads like stupid n funny huh...

marshmellow, you have no clue what kind of rubbish / personal insults informant has been posting - the admin/mod team is well aware of it
im talking in general....i often get warning for not derailing serious threads...while some members are always off topic but nobudy says nothing to them....kia wo sky sey utrey hain?

i hardly complain....i dont like doing it....but plz dont say that it doesnt happen...

Awesome bro was very fair and very very strict in it! i wish he had continued as admin/mod here....

Back
Top Bottom