What's new

Whatever

you seemed impress with @Informant's ban ...mentioned it like 2-3 times on 2 different threads so I thought you were kinda asking for some ignored attention :p:
Huh? I'm sure I only mentioned him once. Your mind is occupied with him all the time, so you hear his name several times when he is mentioned even once.:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Huh? I'm sure I only mentioned him once. Your mind is occupied with him all the time, so you hear his name several times when he is mentioned even once.:smitten::smitten::smitten:
Dude please! You mentioned him once here

Japan was a very heavily industrialized and mechanized country before WW2. The rest of Asia wasn't. Their scientists and engineers rebuilt their industries, because the knowledge base was already there. IMO the rise of South Korea is even more impressive, since they were as primitive as China and the rest of Asia until 1950, and then had a devastating war.

I am afraid to go on about this here, because I don't want to follow in @Informant 's footsteps and get pinked for derailing the stupid thread and making it unstupid.:lol:

Ohh the other one is from @Marshmallow I see...My bad!

you seemed impress with @Informant's ban ...mentioned it like 2-3 times on 2 different threads so I thought you were kinda asking for some ignored attention :p:

Bakers gonna Bake.

Too bad.

lolz thats called addiction :p:

OMG did @Informant just hit another pink? Dude!

how can casual chit chat lead to a ban?
I dont call such stuff to any member and dont listen to such shit after a limit has been crossed - Mods life on the forum is dull / thankless but it should never become insulting to him

I dont call such stuff to any member and dont listen to such shit after a limit has been crossed - Mods life on the forum is dull / thankless but it should never become insulting to him
wasnt warning him enough? there goes my chit chat entertainment :( khair ...

waysay @Manticore itna ghussa nai kertay ...

Back
Top Bottom