Na nana na naaa:p::bunny:

Btw aapki toh URDU bhi saaf nahi hai.:rofl:

What do you mean "unlike you"???8-)

Hold on let me celebrate first :P
Na nana na naaa
Na nana na naaa:p::bunny:

Btw aapki toh URDU bhi saaf nahi hai.:rofl:

What do you mean "unlike you"???8-)

Hindi is harsh sounding, like you are planning on murdering someone. Urdu is sweet and soft on ears. Which you are NOT.

Agar motay motay alfaz aap seekhaingi english ke, to english sentences bhi samajhna aapka farzz banta hai.

Hindi is harsh sounding, like you are planning on murdering someone. Urdu is sweet and soft on ears. Which you are NOT.

You know , hindi is a very straight forward language,we dont go beating around the bush to explain our feelings.
But yeah urdu is smoother,though the words can be very tough at times.
And frankly every language has its own beauty, only fools like you and me would compare two languages. :P

Informant said:
Agar motay motay alfaz aap seekhaingi english ke, to english sentences bhi samajhna aapka farzz banta hai.

You hate GOOGLING dont you???:P

@S.U.R.B.
Walk of shame- finished Sire!
A light hearted movie about media. :-)

What next???
Do you've something like SALT??

nah not a big fan of it you know....used to be hardly on serious threads in past...in the beginning,i used to post but after sometime lost interest.....but yeah during elections last year it was only a serious thread...serious discussion etc....and the funny and maybe stupid thing is that i became a senior member in just a month in May last year:lol: because of heavily posting on election threads/campaigns....such stupid days:p:

That's good, I think I might have to start lots of threads myself or start picking fights with random posters. :lol:

Ah, so what do you think of the new government so far? Personally, I think I should be the King! :D

That's good, I think I might have to start lots of threads myself or start picking fights with random posters. :lol:

Ah, so what do you think of the new government so far? Personally, I think I should be the King! :D
lolz nah dont do that.....

new Government going zero on lots issues but i think it should complete it's term,then they will automatically be kicked out of the scene like PPP was in last elections.

lolz nah dont do that.....

new Government going zero on lots issues but i think it should complete it's term,then they will automatically be kicked out of the scene like PPP was in last elections.

There will always be the problem of having to deal with the same political parties every now & then unless someone does a massive cleanup within the government, bureaucracy, etc. Personally, I don't even think that Pakistan has the best environment for democracy to flourish, there is way too much rivalry & ignorance among the political parties without any clearly defined goals or vision for the country's future.

If I was a king though, you might get to become a governor of some province. :P

Last edited:
@Dillinger, come here....i have derailed that thread enough LOL :P

@WebMaster can you kindly change my handle from ZYXW to Coconut :) thanks!

Praise be to Razpak who brought in that moniker.

Where have you been my dear, where have you been.

Btw your Rahul baby will have lost come tomorrow when the results of the election are declared.

Back
Top Bottom