What's new

Whatever

i liked it,the movie is good

ban gayi modi sarkaar :dance3:
lolz....congrats:angry:
tumblr_m8begtgOei1rcny7ko1_500.gif

Get stoned ( a hot gym session or a tough day at work will do as well) and enjoy the entertainment.Hopefully everyone will get a better venue to be accurately scientific.The plot was interesting though.Don't wanna ruin it for you.Have fun.
Did you watch battle of Los angeles???

i liked it,the movie is good

ban gayi modi sarkaar :dance3:

Couple of days back i watched ,You don't mess with the Zohan. (2008)
I agree with the IMDb ratings on this one.But it's a watchable comedy.And it has got a PG-13 tag.:P

Did you watch battle of Los angeles???
Nope i haven't.But now i'll.:tup:

lolz....congrats:angry:
tumblr_m8begtgOei1rcny7ko1_500.gif

Very right.No body messes with Marshmallow.Not even while you are sleeping.Don't even think about it.

But if you do and we at PDF see her in distress.You'll have to read my contorted stories here that'll leave your mind hypnotized and your face puckered up.And then she'll find you in that state and kill you.

Last edited:
Couple of days back i watched ,You don't mess with the Zohan. (2008)
I agree with the IMDb ratings on this one.But it's a watchable comedy.And it has got a PG-13 tag.:P

Nope i haven't.But now i'll.:tup:

Very right.No body messes with Marshmallow.Not even while you are sleeping.Don't even think about it.

But if you do and we at PDF see her in distress.You'll have to read my contorted stories here that'll leave your mind hypnotized and your face puckered up.And then she'll find you in that state and kill you.
haha..........hulloooooooooo Doc how are you ? :wave:

yeah nobody messes with me
smileys-devil-042296.gif
....by the way Doc,i been very well behaved lately
smileys-love-920181.gif

@Leader I take my advice back, apparently drunk morons in India are going around beating pakistanis in India (ashamed to be Indian)

:'(

@RAMPAGE @Armstrong

Since Narendra Modi's overwhelming victory, I still have this fear in the back of my mind that there is something amiss.

Hopefully, the worst case scenario with him will be a congress type shambles with scams.

@Leader I take my advice back, apparently drunk morons in India are going around beating pakistanis in India (ashamed to be Indian)

@RAMPAGE @Armstrong

Since Narendra Modi's overwhelming victory, I still have this fear in the back of my mind that there is something amiss.

Hopefully, the worst case scenario with him will be a congress type shambles with scams.

and Indian media made corruption scams the biggest issue against congress... I hope you are right, that BJP remains financially corrupt only with a growing economy, corruption comes with no harm, but if BJP takes a different course, its going to be messy...

(ashamed to be Indian)

@RAMPAGE

You're a friend so I'm going to say this,

Never try to be apologetic on behalf on some looser and never be ashamed of who you are.

Don't worry. Pakistan is not concerned at BJP's victory. It's not like they came into power for the first time.

and hi !!! he can't be more ambitious than Nehru and his daughter, can he ???

and Indian media made corruption scams the biggest issue against congress... I hope you are right, that BJP remains financially corrupt only with a growing economy, corruption comes with no harm, but if BJP takes a different course, its going to be messy...

What intrigues me is the degree to which Congress got thumped.

what has happened is the youth bulge has hit. And increasingly, the rural poor are getting urbanised.

There was an article on Dawn.com where the Author went to different cities in India and he found the people there absolutely harsh on politicians in terms of development.

That's the only explanation I can see for this thumping majority. Communalism can only take you so far.

To be honest, I am sick of this continual debate in here and in the internet between Muslims and Hindus and the open mockery they do of each other.

I know that view is naive.

What intrigues me is the degree to which Congress got thumped.

what has happened is the youth bulge has hit. And increasingly, the rural poor are getting urbanised.

There was an article on Dawn.com where the Author went to different cities in India and he found the people there absolutely harsh on politicians in terms of development.

That's the only explanation I can see for this thumping majority. Communalism can only take you so far.

To be honest, I am sick of this continual debate in here and in the internet between Muslims and Hindus and the open mockery they do of each other.

I know that view is naive.

yara, money will still flow in some hands, as it was under congress.. aam admi wont be getting anything... this is the status quo. same here..

moreover, thumping victory was a surprise to me, I wasn't expecting, lets see if he acts macho or not..

Back
Top Bottom