What's new

Whatever

I think most people dont ask me out is coz of my headscarf....otherwise I do end up drinking coke at a bar every now and then for "socializing" but apart from that there isnt much to do here!!

Thank you :D

People dont talk to you at a bar cz of your scarf? I used to gun for chicks like that. Especially lebanese chicks. They were easy. Relatively. To make friends i mean :D

Be a bit more loud, open people will surely warm up to you.

You might find your maulana charming!

So this is my attempt to get latest info on members here. Aur sunao kiya horaha hai!!:police: :)

Ajj forum mein kia phada howa.. :woot::lol:

Aur Murad saab kahan hain?:D
I just read this!! What the heck? Spy agency kholi wi hai? :p:

Is @Imran Khan banned? why is he in pink? :unsure:

People dont talk to you at a bar cz of your scarf? I used to gun for chicks like that. Especially lebanese chicks. They were easy. Relatively. To make friends i mean :D

Be a bit more loud, open people will surely warm up to you.

You might find your maulana charming!
:rofl: I am loud...I just dont allow people to touch me and do that European cheek kiss thing... :sick:

Like I said I have many colleagues but not out of office...well, out office would mean coke in bar thats it...

I just read this!! What the heck? Spy agency kholi wi hai? :p:

Is @Imran Khan banned? why is he in pink? :unsure:

:rofl: I am loud...I just dont allow people to touch me and do that European cheek kiss thing... :sick:

Like I said I have many colleagues but not out of office...well, out office would mean coke in bar thats it...

If you're in europe those guys are very shy when it comes to loud people. Silly Europeans. No cheek kissy thing? Prude.

Desi chicks are boring in some ways :p:

If you're in europe those guys are very shy when it comes to loud people. Silly Europeans. No cheek kissy thing? Prude.

Desi chicks are boring in some ways :p:
boring and original ;)

I dont have a prob doing that with girls but no way with guys.... :sick:

And yet you wonder why no one asks you out?

Wait what do you like to do with girls? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom