What's new

Whatever

I would never call a lady something like that !

But then again I'm not sure whether Indian Cows can be considered ladies or not ?
If I am a cow then you're an APSOOOO:sarcastic:

Armstrong said:
I love my eyes !
Squint!!! :p::bunny:
Tell me didnt you check your eyes in the mirror last nite after reading my comment?:azn:

Armstrong said:
And you followed me to a social networking site - Stalker !
Chal dafa hoooo :coffee:
Why would I stalk my HIPPO looking bro???:undecided:
Your name,infact your DP poped up in my fren suggestions list.
That Jacky Chan-ish face did resemble my lil bro(Uuuu):haha:.
And the moment I read your name,I laughed uncontrollably for sometime,not because your name is funny but the realisation that it was indeed my chinky bro got me rolling on the floor.:rofl:

Armstrong said:
And one who burns with jealousy too as she stays awake at night for hours at a stretch thinking 'God why didn't you make my eyes as exceptional as the ones possessed by Armstrong' ?
:disagree:
Naaah I've been thanking god that I dont resemble my hairy APSO bro.:agree:
:p: :bunny:

thanks---am glad you liked it- this one is not finished yet- i will be doing more things to it in couple of days-i take these things slow----
i can give you the ideas to ake yours

because this will be like Seller asking the buyer to return the good- buyer has actually paid for----
on the top our Foreign Office and Diplomats are too obsessed with the term -"Play Safe"
Do it in an international court if not US or Pakistani @RAMPAGE

@balixd I feel like you can start with rendition and bring up more charges....a good argument in her case should not be too hard to make I feel like especially with the support and headlines that would be given to the case by human rights organizations. It can be done if attempted...

ALSO - how ARE you??? I have missed you <3

@balixd I feel like you can start with rendition and bring up more charges....a good argument in her case should not be too hard to make I feel like especially with the support and headlines that would be given to the case by human rights organizations. It can be done if attempted...

Zee zoo hum beghairat qoum hain ........

Btw lets have a chat if you're still around in a bit ?

Zee zoo hum beghairat qoum hain ........

Btw lets have a chat if you're still around in a bit ?

Poor woman, I am just shocked no one has attempted - Pakistan has a way of idolizing dumb women while locking up or killing the intelligent ones - it's sad

hellloo I am in class .. how are you??? :P How is lifeeee <3

Last edited:
Poor woman, I am just shocked no one has attempted - Pakistan has a way of idolizing dumb woman while locking up or killing the intelligent ones - it's sad

hellloo I am in class .. how are you??? :P How is lifeeee <3
Life is good but not as good as it used to be !!! :P

Anyways why are you posting from class :mad: Parhai pai tawajo dou bibi. :D

Life is good but not as good as it used to be !!! :P

Anyways why are you posting from class :mad: Parhai pai tawajo dou bibi. :D

I am glad all is well...huh- how come? :P

Haha... who said I wasn't....you and I here are chemistry 400 :D --> FAIL corny pickup line...i am very tired clearly

How are your studies? :P

I am glad all is well...huh- how come? :P

Haha... who said I wasn't....you and I here are chemistry 400 :D --> FAIL corny pickup line...i am very tired clearly

How are your studies? :P
I hate summers :P

Studies are well.

Get some rest zee zoo. ttl

I hate summers :P

Studies are well.

Get some rest zee zoo. ttl

Same - too hot for me to function

I am glad....

yes, I need it...finals are killing me but was studying her case so thought I'd ask :( Hopefully when they are done we can have a good chat....but yes take care :kiss3:

I am fine, thanjs for asking.....the thing is, whenever we will raise this issue, US will be raising the issue if Shakeel afridi, because if injustice has been done to Afia then same has been done to the.doc in pakistan too, and we are not ready to hand him over yet, especially with Talliban pressure lurking over our heads. Because ttp and Maulana disel and the likes of mullahs of lal masjid will break all hell loose if they hear that we are handing over the killer of Shiekh ObL......also sister if aafia siddique has said that they do not want her now....she is no more then a liv8ng dead body now..a...:( :cray::P

I am fine, thanjs for asking.....the thing is, whenever we will raise this issue, US will be raising the issue if Shakeel afridi, because if injustice has been done to Afia then same has been done to the.doc in pakistan too, and we are not ready to hand him over yet, especially with Talliban pressure lurking over our heads. Because ttp and Maulana disel and the likes of mullahs of lal masjid will break all hell loose if they hear that we are handing over the killer of Shiekh ObL......also sister if aafia siddique has said that they do not want her now....she is no more then a liv8ng dead body now..a...:( :cray::P

I am glad...... Hope all is well with you!! :P

I understand but it's just unfair how the justice for one party depends on that for another. Each case should be treated individually and handled by the courts. Politics just seems to ruin it all. They should hire a private lawyer and charge both the US and Pakistan in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom