What's new

Whatever

@Leader when you're free could you just go through this article.What is it about?? I saw Tipu sultan's pic and that made me curious.
شیر میسور ٹیپو سلطان کی شہادت کو 215 برس بیت گئے – ایکسپریسس اردو
But ONLY if you're free. :-)

for a cup of icecream why not :D

p.s. its 215th death anniversary of Tipu Sultan, so the article describing his life struggle and ideals.

article in dawn Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Last edited:
a little too old for trolling :D

why do u troll then ? :D

@Nomad16 bro WTF , why did u change your username brah ? :(

Trolling is fun, especially newbies with high hopes and dreams and expectations off from ground realities. Then it gets messier, the messier the better.

for a cup of icecream why not :D

p.s. its 215th death anniversary of Tipu Sultan, so the article describing his life struggle and ideals.

article in dawn Personality: The fire-breathing tiger of Mysore - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
Done!!!
It will be a baskin Robbins ice cream cake for you!! :-)

image.jpg

Or do you like frozen yoghurt :P

image.jpg

Had all that last weekend with my cousins :P
Hehehe

On topic:

Tipu Sultan is somebody i completely admire and NASA has Tipu Sultan 's painting,which should prove how much he's respected and admired world over for his style of warfare.
Alas in India he isnt respected as much :(

Done!!!
It will be a baskin Robbins ice cream cake for you!! :-)

View attachment 27146

Or do you like frozen yoghurt :P

View attachment 27147

Had all that last weekend with my cousins :P
Hehehe

On topic:

Tipu Sultan is somebody i completely admire and NASA has Tipu Sultan 's painting,which should prove how much he's respected and admired world over for his style of warfare.
Alas in India he isnt respected as much :(

ewwww... I hate frozen yogurt.

and the cake seems awwwwlllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

how do you know Tipu's picture is there in NASA? Yes Tipu was a good Leader..a perfect package, he schemed well but couldnt get help when it was needed against the Brits...

Yes same here, Raja Porus's battle is not even taught here, its all so communal between muslims and hindus and also sikhs :(

and you know what, the Greeks are funding a monument in honor of alexander near river Jehlum, where Raja Porus fought Alexander... how sad is this... :(

how do you know Tipu's picture is there in NASA? Yes Tipu was a good Leader..a perfect package, he schemed well but couldnt get help when it was needed against the Brits...

Yes same here, Raja Porus's battle is not even taught here, its all so communal between muslims and hindus and also sikhs :(

and you know what, the Greeks are funding a monument in honor of alexander near river Jehlum, where Raja Porus fought Alexander... how sad is this... :(
:astagh::astagh::angry:

I troll little bitches for fun, for i am Loki. Lord of Mischief.
can i troll you today:ashamed: im bored rite now:p:

Trust me it depends on the brand you've tried and it tastes better with fresh fruits toppings rather than the choco chips.This brand called Frozzy was good and I had tried pineapple flavor.And I must tell you it tasted yumm.
My cup is right in front ,with pomegranate and strawberries in the pic.
Leader said:
okay its ice cream cake then !!!
:-)

Leader said:
I had read about it in APJ Abdul Kalam's book "wings of fire".

Leader said:

ohh thats sad.
Now this is going to be controversial but I thought I'll ask you about it now that this topic has come up.I think you would be one of the few ppl on the forum with whom I can discuss such things .
Alexander is remembered in Pakistan for defeating local Hindu king Raja Porus. Pakistan has honored Muslim crusader Muhammad-bin-Qasim who came and defeated the local Hindu king Raja Dahir of Sindh and spread Islam.
Is it true that Raja Porus and Raja Dahir are treated with contempt because they were hindus???

Alexander is remembered in Pakistan for defeating local Hindu king Raja Porus. Pakistan has honored Muslim crusader Muhammad-bin-Qasim who came and defeated the local Hindu king Raja Dahir of Sindh and spread Islam.
Is it true that Raja Porus and Raja Dahir are treated with contempt because they were hindus???

Raja Dahir - :agree:

Porus - No one really knows much about him !

Alexander - Isn't celebrated as a Hero or anything of the sort but simply recognized for his military genius at such a young age and is mentioned whenever someone talks about the Kalash People from the North (who are said to be of Greek descent) or whenever some Alexandrian route or building or anything from his travels is talked about !

Muhammad bin Qasim - Yes he is celebrated as a great Muslim General who introduced Islam to this region !

Is that a chicken clucking? Or is Marshmallow running away scared. Hmmm
i remember the white flag you raised last time in that argument....i felt pity....:tongue:

marshmallow and scared? nah never ...too opposite word ...never can meet:p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom