What's new

Whatever

You drink ! :bad:
If i say yes you'll take me to be a drunkard and if i say no you'll call me a teetotal.

Armstrong said:
Squit eyes, extra large ears, pale guy - What are you saying Aunty ? :o:
SQUINT eye!!!
yes thats what you're.Just go and look at the pic that you've posted on a social networking site.Lolzzz

Armstrong said:
How can you be so cruel ? :(
consoler%20smiley.gif

Armstrong said:
Ahhh well its just the inferiority complex speaking up from a parrot nosed beetle eyed brownie - Nothing to worry about for Armstrong aka Perfection Incarnate ! :smokin:
APSO incarnate:p::bunny:

won't take part min any kind of forum administration,, will just talk to my friends
kkk......aur pdf mein kya chal raha hai......

teri married life kaisi chal rahi hai
bhabhi tujhse khana banwati hogi :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I have a question... so Aafia Siddiqui is held at Guantanamo Bay...why doesn't someone bring her case back to the courts??? @RAMPAGE

If i say yes you'll take me to be a drunkard and if i say no you'll call me a teetotal.

I would never call a lady something like that !

But then again I'm not sure whether Indian Cows can be considered ladies or not ? :sarcastic:

SQUINT eye!!!
yes thats what you're.Just go and look at the pic that you've posted on a social networking site.Lolzzz

consoler%20smiley.gif

I love my eyes ! :kiss3:

And you followed me to a social networking site - Stalker ! :o:

And one who burns with jealousy too as she stays awake at night for hours at a stretch thinking 'God why didn't you make my eyes as exceptional as the ones possessed by Armstrong' ? :(

Coat of arms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
since i see you are good in making Insignias e.g your avatar...
I thought you could help me make my family coat of arms
thanks---am glad you liked it- this one is not finished yet- i will be doing more things to it in couple of days-i take these things slow----
i can give you the ideas to ake yours

I have a question... so Aafia Siddiqui is held at Guantanamo Bay...why doesn't someone bring her case back to the courts??? @RAMPAGE
because this will be like Seller asking the buyer to return the good- buyer has actually paid for----
on the top our Foreign Office and Diplomats are too obsessed with the term -"Play Safe"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom