What's new

Whatever

no sir I come from a peasant family sir, I have arms no coats sir.
you know I was thinking, my family has everything , agricultural land, plantations etc , etc, etc Military legacy. A blue blood line ...
The only thing missing is a coat of Arms.. I have decided to make one :D

you know I was thinking, my family has everything , agricultural land, plantations etc , etc, etc Military legacy. A blue blood line ...
post it... lets see how it looks like..

Nobility huh ??? one half of my family claims it but I don't believe in that shit !!!

Even a bastard can gain my respect !!!

@Alpha1 I want horseshoe crab in your coat of arms coz they got blue blood, literally.
tumblr_lnl7dmiIL91qagrnpo1_500.jpg

It shouldn't be !
If they have to ban they should ban everything from alcohol to cigarettes.
But soldiers and stress go hand in hand and thats the reason they get it in limited quantities.And you do know that in places with freezing temperatures alcohol gives a respite from cold.
Btw i expected your bent antennas would straighten up after you read my last post on alphonso mangoes. :lol:

Last edited:
If they have to ban they should ban everything from alcohol to cigarettes.
But soldiers and stress go hand in hand and thats the reason they get it in limited quantities.And you do know that in places with freezing temperatures alcohol gives a respite from cold.
Btw i expected your bent antennas would straighten up after you read my last post on alphonso mangoes. :lol:

Aye they should ban cigarettes & anything else that is as injurious to health as filling your lungs with smog is ! :agree:

How do our soldiers avoid stress and the cold without drinking alcohol ? Alternatives....alternatives....alternatives - Cold and Stress are not good enough reasons to let social evils like alcohol run rampant through our societies - they must be banned and the ban must be enforced rigorously and without exception (within reason of course) !

Why would my bent antennas be straightened up by a Chubby Indian Aunty hell bent on making stoooopid jokes that I have to pretend to laugh at otherwise as emotionally volatile as she is she just might head-butt a cow because Armstrong the Great didn't find her humorous ! :whistle:

Why would my bent antennas be straightened up by a Chubby Indian Aunty hell bent on making stoooopid jokes that I have to pretend to laugh at otherwise as emotionally volatile as she is she just might head-butt a cow because Armstrong the Great didn't find her humorous !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aye they should ban cigarettes & anything else that is as injurious to health as filling your lungs with smog is ! :agree:

How do our soldiers avoid stress and the cold without drinking alcohol ? Alternatives....alternatives....alternatives - Cold and Stress are not good enough reasons to let social evils like alcohol run rampant through our societies - they must be banned and the ban must be enforced rigorously and without exception (within reason of course) !
Well we do know alcohol in small quantities has medicinal effects.

Armstrong said:
Why would my bent antennas be straightened up by a Chubby Indian Aunty hell bent on making stoooopid jokes that I have to pretend to laugh at otherwise as emotionally volatile as she is she just might head-butt a cow because Armstrong the Great didn't find her humorous ! :whistle:
Aaye haye APSOOOOOO:taz:

Well we do know alcohol in small quantities has medicinal effects.

Yes Red Wine has anti-oxidants from what I've heard but I'd rather get anti-oxidants from a myriad other available sources than to loose the lucidity of mind in the process !

So far as Medicinal Purposes are concerned - That is a perfectly reasonable usage of Alcohol in my humble opinion and shouldn't be banned at all !

The moral of the story is : Stop drinking gallons upon gallons of Red Wine to look good 'cause a little exercise to loose that inflatable tube that you call a tummy and eating lots of healthy stuff will accrue exponentially more benefit ! :p:

Aaye haye APSOOOOOO:taz:

You are just jealous of my hair and you keep mentioning that to cover up your own complexes pertaining to your own bald spots ! :whistle:

The moral of the story is : Stop drinking gallons upon gallons of Red Wine to look good 'cause a little exercise to loose that inflatable tube that you call a tummy and eating lots of healthy stuff will accrue exponentially more benefit ! :p:

:blink:
Are you talking to me??
I like my wine with a tablespoon of sugar.

Armstrong said:
You are just jealous of my hair and you keep mentioning that to cover up your own complexes pertaining to your own bald spots ! :whistle:
Excusez moi!!
Have you seen your hairs??
Those in front fall over your forehead like a fringe and the rest look as if those were given a 220v current.
I am not even gonna talk about your squint eyes and extra large ears.
And gawwddd how can be a guy soooo fair??
infact you're pale like a white cockroach. :devil::devil:

:blink:
Are you talking to me??
I like my wine with a tablespoon of sugar.

You drink ! :bad:

Excusez moi!!
Have you seen your hairs??
Those in front fall over your forehead like a fringe and the rest look as if those were given a 220v current.
I am not even gonna talk about your squint eyes and extra large ears.
And gawwddd how can be a guy soooo fair??
infact you're pale like a white cockroach. :devil::devil:

Squit eyes, extra large ears, pale guy - What are you saying Aunty ? :o:

How can you be so cruel ? :(

Ahhh well its just the inferiority complex speaking up from a parrot nosed beetle eyed brownie - Nothing to worry about for Armstrong aka Perfection Incarnate ! :smokin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom