What's new

Whatever

@LoveIcon Bhai - Meriii lataaan chii peeer hoo raheiii ehhh....koi desi toatka tei dassooo ! :(

Went to the Gym yesterday after a while.....khaliyaaan par gaiii hain ! :cray:

Saint Mary park ya Center point to Firdous market wali road ke green belt pay check karoo, tum ko malshi mil jaay ga - 50-100 main tum ghoray jaisa kar day ga

vo aajkal tu busy rehne lag gaya hai isliye pooccha. :D

Busy with some Work (Free-Lance & some FOREX Trading) & some Studies (GRE + CFA ka thoraa sa par rahaa hunn) !

Saint Mary park ya Center point to Firdous market wali road ke green belt pay check karoo, tum ko malshi mil jaay ga - 50-100 main tum ghoray jaisa kar day ga

Lovey Bhai wahan tou bilkul Homo mahoal hotaa haiii ! :bad:

Lol it makes sense, you are the same guy who was telling us how Indians in the US are mostly poor while Pakistanis are professional. So have you got in touch with the US census department yet???

Once done, then you can start your history project. One at a time.

@notsuperstitious I challenge you to prove that i ever said that. I have always said that Indians are doing pretty good in US and this is where Pakistanis need to learn from them. I highly appreciate how Indians here in US focus on studies & hold Bachelor's degree on average and i want Pakistanis to learn from it.

I hope you will edit your post which is totally incorrect. The reason i replied here is because i was awarded "Permanent Thread Ban" without any reason. I didn't know where to reply so i found this thread suitable. I hope i' am not violating any forum rules.

@syedali73

Pakistan and India spend billions of $ in weapons .if they agree for no war incoming 25 years | Page 4
Sir, your post # 58 is wrong & i don't agree. Kindly stop quoting me as i' ve been awarded with "Permanent Thread Ban" without any reason.

@syedali73

Pakistan and India spend billions of $ in weapons .if they agree for no war incoming 25 years | Page 4
Sir, your post # 58 is wrong & i don't agree. Kindly stop quoting me as i' ve been awarded with "Permanent Thread Ban" without any reason.
My friend, I am not making things up. There is nothing in it for me. You agree or not is up to you but I told you what is there in the history books. If I were wrong, it was not you but me who would get the infarction. You can always request the Admin to lift the ban off, if you think it was unjustified. At any rate, you are a Pakistani, my brother, please educate yourself. I have similar sentiments as yours, but you don't fight your case with sentiments, but with logic, and compelling arguments. Take care.

What do you think :lol:

IDK :whistle: why don't you tell me :azn: haha
It's not their fault. In kai maa baap nai tameez hi nahi sikhai. these wanna be liberals aren't just from the elite class, they exist in upper middle class as well. these are the type of people who are embarrassed by their cultural and moral values. the biggest goal for these people is to send their kids into a school whose annual fee is at least $2500. haur kuch aai ya nahi "angrezi" zaroor aani chahiay. I know many kids like these and not even one of them turned out to be a doctor or an engineer.

Btw living in defense doesn't necessarily mean that one is from the Army. Kids from Army are usually disciplined and well behaved.

I concur, I have cousins like that and I just want to go :guns: every time I have a convo with them......but the universities in pakistan are filled with them.....lmao i loved one of the comments under the video, it goes "RIP future of Pakistan" :lol: lol :P

OO thank u for telling me the last part, I thought it was mainly for defence families. didn't know that :D

IDK :whistle: why don't you tell me :azn: haha

I concur, I have cousins like that and I just want to go :guns: every time I have a convo with them......but the universities in pakistan are filled with them.....lmao i loved one of the comments under the video, it goes "RIP future of Pakistan" :lol: lol :P

OO thank u for telling me the last part, I thought it was mainly for defence families. didn't know that :D
So when are you visiting Pakistan ??? :D

I say get into a medical college here :P

So when are you visiting Pakistan ??? :D

I say get into a medical college here :P

Not sure Rampi...there is a 10% chance I might go this summer to visit...but i highly doubt it. But just saying, I see what you did there haha wayyy to change the topic :D LOL

Yeah I have debated that or css......i am a very indecisive person lmaooo but I think for now computer science and political science is good...i think haha :P

So @Icarus - Kiya ho rahaa haii aaj kal ? :azn:

Hows life treating you ? :)

And whats the latest on the War ? And did you find my assessment of the situation plausible ?

Not sure Rampi...there is a 10% chance I might go this summer to visit...but i highly doubt it. But just saying, I see what you did there haha wayyy to change the topic :D LOL

Yeah I have debated that or css......i am a very indecisive person lmaooo but I think for now computer science and political science is good...i think haha :P
ROFL

I tried aik teer sai 3 shikar formula LOL :P

I'll bet my *** that you can't guess all three :D

Well I guess I'd have to step into mentoring you once more; I got that infectious disease called 'Independent Kashmir' out of you so I might as well take CSS, Computer Sciences, Medical & Political Science out of you too ! :agree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom