What's new

Whatever

@Armstrong btw wht is ur take on Islamabad attack on courts?
smileys-thinking-196340.gif

Tragic ! :(

n whose fault was dat? who wud u blame?>:unsure::unsure:

The Interior Ministry, the Police & the PML N Government that is heading the both for not preparing adequately before hand ! :unsure:

And the terrorists who did all of this & you support talking to them ! :mad:

Scientists Scanned A Woman's Brain During An Out-of-Body Experience, and what they found is amazing | Page 4

Wow ! :)

The Interior Ministry, the Police & the PML N Government that is heading the both for not preparing adequately before hand ! :unsure:

And the terrorists who did all of this & you support talking to them ! :mad:

Wow ! :)
we or ur PMLN is ahead in doin talks:angry: they are in centre:taz: they have failed in just 9 months:disagree: do u see thm continue next 5 years:undecided:

n whts ur views on those kabadi n hide n seek games being conducted in Punjab? n da roti n who has da largest tummy records bein made there?:enjoy::rofl: haha

we or ur PMLN is ahead in doin talks:angry: they are in centre:taz: they have failed in just 9 months:disagree: do u see thm continue next 5 years:undecided:

Yes I do see them continuing on for the next 5 years because there is no alternative & because despite being a bunch of idiots they've done & said some rather good things !

The PTI on the other hand if it continues as a part that lives from one Dharna to the Other without showing anything on the ground then I don't really see it winning anything substantial in the coming elections !

Certainly their 'Talk to the Taliban' stance when Our Soldiers are being butchered isn't endearing them to me !

n whts ur views on those kabadi n hide n seek games being conducted in Punjab? n da roti n who has da largest tummy records bein made there?:enjoy::rofl: haha

Not anymore stupid than the Sindh Festival or PTI's Cricketing Plans for KPK !

Yes I do see them continuing on for the next 5 years because there is no alternative & because despite being a bunch of idiots they've done & said some rather good things !

The PTI on the other hand if it continues as a part that lives from one Dharna to the Other without showing anything on the ground then I don't really see it winning anything substantial in the coming elections !

Certainly their 'Talk to the Taliban' stance when Our Soldiers are being butchered isn't endearing them to me !

Not anymore stupid than the Sindh Festival or PTI's Cricketing Plans for KPK !
cricket is MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN THOSE FLAG N TARANA RECORDS:agree: atleast it wud benefit Pak in future cuz cricket is our national game,we earn billion in it,we are known for it in da world....etc etc n many more reasons....

wht wud da festivals n stupid records give to nation financially ? :disagree: when more than half of ur country lives in poverty:disagree: n ur wasting our money on these useless things!

n for da first reply ill answer later....cuz i hav to go.....ill refute u there too!

cricket is MUCH MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN THOSE FLAG N TARANA RECORDS:agree: atleast it wud benefit Pak in future cuz cricket is our national game,we earn billion in it,we are known for it in da world....etc etc n many more reasons....

wht wud da festivals n stupid records give to nation financially ? :disagree: when more than half of ur country lives in poverty:disagree: n ur wasting our money on these useless things!

n for da first reply ill answer later....cuz i hav to go.....ill refute u there too!

Cricket doesn't earn billions for us....it doesn't even earn millions for us ! :unsure:

And Hockey is our National Game you donkey ! :crazy:

Abbb kahin yeh na keh deinaa that Marsha & not Armstrong is the National Personality of Pakistan because I'm the One ! :smokin:

And promoting cricket isn't any more productive than building the soft-image of Pakistan through these festivals & international records ! :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom