What's new

Whatever

So @Icarus - Kiya ho rahaa haii aaj kal ? :azn:

Hows life treating you ? :)

And whats the latest on the War ? And did you find my assessment of the situation plausible ?

Butt sahab life has been easier, busy like crazy these days.
As for your assessment, it is true though overly simplified if I might say so.

Butt sahab life has been easier, busy like crazy these days.
As for your assessment, it is true though overly simplified if I might say so.

I know its over-simplified but how else could I squeeze that in a few sentences instead of writing a novella - Chapair hii lagaa diii Bhai ko ! :(

If truth be told most of the time I don't think the Government is in control of much & these developments are out of their control & they grab the odd thing as it comes whilst the Army is sitting back & letting them do things as they see fit even though I bet most of the time the Establishment would have 'Good Lord...what the heck is the Government doing now' kinda moments but they keep telling themselves 'Let the Civilians run things lest we're made the Bogeyman again' even if those things could be done considerably better most of the times or that indecissiveness is killing so many opportunities that could've been taken !

But at least the Government have the sense of voicing support for the Armed Forces publicly enough & I feel that Nisar is a better or at least a lot more concerned & emotionally vested Interior Minister than the Previous one !

Better or still oversimplified ? :mad:

What can I do I'm hungry....the brain is't working right now ! :cry:

I know its over-simplified but how else could I squeeze that in a few sentences instead of writing a novella - Chapair hii lagaa diii Bhai ko ! :(

If truth be told most of the time I don't think the Government is in control of much & these developments are out of their control & they grab the odd thing as it comes whilst the Army is sitting back & letting them do things as they see fit even though I bet most of the time the Establishment would have 'Good Lord...what the heck is the Government doing now' kinda moments but they keep telling themselves 'Let the Civilians run things lest we're made the Bogeyman again' even if those things could be done considerably better most of the times or that indecissiveness is killing so many opportunities that could've been taken !

But at least the Government have the sense of voicing support for the Armed Forces publicly enough & I feel that Nisar is a better or at least a lot more concerned & emotionally vested Interior Minister than the Previous one !

Better or still oversimplified ? :mad:

What can I do I'm hungry....the brain is't working right now ! :cry:

Better :p:

Like I said before the military is just taking a page out of the book of tricks that the Awam has played on the Army, as it turns out, democracy really is the best revenge.

The Army is now dedicated to let people enjoy the fruits of their votes, a good 5 year period of cruel and hard plunder will squeeze the biradari system and provincial cards out of the voters.

Better :p:

Like I said before the military is just taking a page out of the book of tricks that the Awam has played on the Army, as it turns out, democracy really is the best revenge.

The Army is now dedicated to let people enjoy the fruits of their votes, a good 5 year period of cruel and hard plunder will squeeze the biradari system and provincial cards out of the voters.

Waisee yaaara whats this Baluch Walk thing ? Whats the story behind it ? Why isn't the Armed Forces giving its side of the story conclusively & irrefutably enough ? Why are they letting everyone from Senators sitting in the US who can't even pronounce Ba-lock-istan properly to Human Rights Organizations to the Media Personalities - everyone, sling heap loads of mud at the Army & the FC & the Intelligence Agencies without putting up at least a worthy fight ?

I so wish that the Army was a less bureaucratic & a more progressive beast that appreciated the threat posed by these 5th Columnists & how there is a chance that we might actually loose the next War without even firing a single shot ?

I so wish that the ISPR is reformed around the best-standards of Perception Management & Public Relationining out there instead of being just a glorified mouth-piece to tell us where or what the COAS visited & things like that !

Yaaaar yeh cheeez humein marvaaa deiii giii pataaa nahin kiyun nahin there doesn't appear to be a realization in the Army of dealing with this in a holistic manner through proper, qualified & effective counter-propaganda instead what we have right now ?

Howz it going people?
th_1sm211grill.gif

@Imran Khan ,Khan sahib ,hum bohat mushkil mein phanse huwe hein.You have to bail me out of it.Good that you are here already.:-)

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny meeny miny mo...

@Imran Khan ,Khan sahib ,hum bohat mushkil mein phanse huwe hein.You have to bail me out of it.Good that you are here already.:-)

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny meeny miny mo...
janab hukum kary kya hou apko ? humy iak mail hi ker dety koi zaroori masla hota to :frown::frown::frown:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom