What's new

Whatever

@Imran Khan ,Khan sahib ,hum bohat mushkil mein phanse huwe hein.You have to bail me out of it.Good that you are here already.:-)

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by his toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny meeny miny mo...
Jo kaha tha mai nai sach tha
Jo suna tha wo nahi tha :D

What's up doctor sab :P

Wah G ,just like good ol' day...Fine as usual my friend.
yar wo angrezon ne gray's anatomy start ke dobara ya nahi?
Kardia doctor sab. :D

Did you made the connection ??? LOL agar nahi tou phir mai aap ki report muqtadira mai karwaon ga :P

:smitten:

Attachments

• 1394398069203.jpg
    1394398069203.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 25
ROFL

I tried aik teer sai 3 shikar formula LOL :P

I'll bet my *** that you can't guess all three :D

:rofl: 1. when I am coming to Pakistan....2. what i am pursuing with my studies...3. uhmmm i actually wasn't able to figure three out.....c'mon rampi be a nice boy and tell me pretty please :D :D

Although I must say I LOL'd when I read your post! haha :lol:
Well I guess I'd have to step into mentoring you once more; I got that infectious disease called 'Independent Kashmir' out of you so I might as well take CSS, Computer Sciences, Medical & Political Science out of you too ! :agree:

Oh My Great Great Uncle....you tell me... what shall I pursue :angel::dirol: LMFAO!!

yeah.. he fancies older ladies.. we all go through that time.. :coffee:
We also go through that time when we want to tounge a cute Irish lad :D

:rofl: 1. when I am coming to Pakistan....2. what i am pursuing with my studies...3. uhmmm i actually wasn't able to figure three out.....c'mon rampi be a nice boy and tell me pretty please :D :D

Although I must say I LOL'd when I read your post! haha :lol:
ROFL no you only figured out the first one lol :D

Tell you ??? never :lol:

You don't !!!

Let @ZYXW be the judge.

Zee zoo Why would a guy claiming to be straight, want to tounge another guy ??? :D
:rofl: you should ask @Alpha1 ...this is his department haha :P jkjk

And no telll me the three things...its gonna bug meee :smitten: pretty please!!
Become a Lawyer like Our Father or a Dentist like Our Mother ! :)
Nah y should i... they didn't become like me :D LOL

The last thing a 3-year-old Syrian said before he died: “I’m gonna tell God everything” - World Observer Online so sad :(

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom