What's new

Whatever

@Hazzy997

The moderators seem to be sleeping. Can you please try to get into contact with them? How long will this farce go on?

Yeah I realize he's already back just this month alone he went through eight different accounts and tries to divert attention away from the Palestinian cause and make it an Arab issue to morally justify Israel's occupation of Palestine. Of course, already such threads seen by him....

Yeah I realize he's already back just this month alone he went through eight different accounts and tries to divert attention away from the Palestinian cause and make it an Arab issue to morally justify Israel's occupation of Palestine. Of course, already such threads seen by him....
Open a thread on GHQ and complain about the headache!

Now that is very rude!

Let it be rude, this asshole has had dozens of accounts and gotten away with it while one Iranian double user got caught and was banned permanently, unless this guy is a computer genius and knows how to get around things I don't see why he's allowed to make accounts over and over again.

There was no need for you to start yelling at us, I was going to tell Hasani the guy was banned before so we could be patient since mods have banned him anyways.

Let it be rude, this asshole has had dozens of accounts and gotten away with it while one Iranian double user got caught and was banned permanently, unless this guy is a computer genius and knows how to get around things I don't see why he's allowed to make accounts over and over again.

There was no need for you to start yelling at us, I was going to tell Hasani the guy was banned before so we could be patient since mods have banned him anyways.
Does this in any way sound like a yell:

Open a thread on GHQ and complain about the headache!
??

The headache here refers to the guy and GHQ is where complain threads are opened to show admin + mod how serious a prob is!

yahi tou poch raha hun , why did you not "say" anything ?? :azn:

I remember that once I called you "idiot" and then you got "super charged" :D

Arabion k liyay soft corner ??
Hmmm

1) we are in member corner even if I make a fuss it wont be taken seriously, hence, waste of time

2) He is a kid....it isnt the 1st time he is behaving this way

3) its 11 pm and I cant really be bothered as long as it is not against my religion or my land...I cant be bothered....

4) I really am tired....I rushed home from work today wanted to see a friend who had a baby girl but the husband told me not to go to the hospital as the wife is having check ups and I should visit them at home...Later he told me she got 6-7 bags of blood...and I a like what the heck?! Now I am a little worried...but the husband was relaxed and said see you on weekend...so maybe I am not in a mood to pick a fight :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom