What's new

Whatever

@Hazzy997

At least 1 moderator saw my post and yet he is still not banned.

What is the point of banning him when he just reappears 2-3 days after? I mean in total the guy must have written thousands of posts literary.

Why not IP ban him? He is the only serial double user and permanently banned troll that reappears as frequently.

@Hazzy997

At least 1 moderator saw my post and yet he is still not banned.

What is the point of banning him when he just reappears 2-3 days after? I mean in total the guy must have written thousands of posts literary.

Why not IP ban him? He is the only serial double user and permanently banned troll that reappears as frequently.

relax ya akhi , y so serious ??

relax ya akhi , y so serious ??

Because that individual is spreading nonsense and is the master troll of this forum. He is just waiting for people to reply to him in a similar fashion so we can get infractions or a ban while he does not care since he knows that he is just on loaned time.

I tried to give him a chance 5-7 times but now he has had about 20 users and never changes.

Also it is annoying for those of us who have been banned before. We did not make users while we were banned. This just shows that it's ok to do that when banned again and again.

Whatever should not care indeed but still annoying. He is flooding all of our threads.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom