What's new

Whatever

Oi @Marshmallow - I'm in Islamabad right now - Is there some way to treat your Big Brother with torrential rain ? :cray:

Itniii baarish.....itniii baarish ke car chalaaa azaaab haiii ! :hitwall:

And if Islamabad wasn't already down & gloomy this rain has made the trip out to be so....so...so very bad ! :mad:
haha who told u to cum in sucha bad weather? yeh it rained soo heavily lol

Does anyone know what happened to the North Korean member? He has an Elite Member badge with NK flag (including current location).

I saw him around here in 2013 and he was here often.

Does anyone know what happened to the North Korean member? He has an Elite Member badge with NK flag (including current location).

I think I saw him around 2013 and he was here often.

A few members were sporting the North Korean flag in protest due to the Elections in Pakistan or something like that in 2013 - They were not North Koreans ! :unsure:

I don't think there is a North Korean member on PDF ! :undecided:

A few members were sporting the North Korean flag in protest due to the Elections in Pakistan or something like that in 2013 - They were not North Koreans ! :unsure:

I don't think there is a North Korean member on PDF ! :undecided:
Ah well I thought "Elite Members" are legit and not trolls but thanks for that. :)

Just watched Ali Zafar on Capital Talk with Hamid Mir. The theme was his visit to his Alma Mater National College of Arts (NCA) Lahore.

I was really touched by a Hazara girl student at NCA who was survivor of Bus blast in Quetta last year. She was smiling and had tears in her eyes. To me she symbolized Pakistan of today.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom