What's new

Whatever

Waisee yaaara whats this Baluch Walk thing ? Whats the story behind it ? Why isn't the Armed Forces giving its side of the story conclusively & irrefutably enough ? Why are they letting everyone from Senators sitting in the US who can't even pronounce Ba-lock-istan properly to Human Rights Organizations to the Media Personalities - everyone, sling heap loads of mud at the Army & the FC & the Intelligence Agencies without putting up at least a worthy fight ?

It's 20 people, that should be enough to demonstrate how pressing a matter it is. As for the US Senators, politicians and prostitutes have one characteristic in common and that is their love for cheap popularity. They are just selling themselves to the global audience. It's nothing of consequence, these people belong to self created think tanks and will be left tongue tied if asked to differentiate between Sulemanki Baloch and Brahvi.

I so wish that the Army was a less bureaucratic & a more progressive beast that appreciated the threat posed by these 5th Columnists & how there is a chance that we might actually loose the next War without even firing a single shot ?
I so wish that the ISPR is reformed around the best-standards of Perception Management & Public Relationining out there instead of being just a glorified mouth-piece to tell us where or what the COAS visited & things like that !
Yaaaar yeh cheeez humein marvaaa deiii giii pataaa nahin kiyun nahin there doesn't appear to be a realization in the Army of dealing with this in a holistic manner through proper, qualified & effective counter-propaganda instead what we have right now ?

I recently had a sitting with Gen. Bajwa on the matter, the Army has its head in the game and is well aware of the importance of media management. But instead of turning to news and media houses, the ISPR is banking on Social Media and direct interaction with the youth through seminars.

Nothing, just woke up...was taking a nap....now to conquer math :P....episodes of what?

Oh razzy let's be real, I know you liked me from day one......you know if i were you I would miss zyxw just as much...in fact I would make a carreer out of it :D

Uh huh..

:dirol:

Back
Top Bottom