What's new

Whatever

And that is why we are usually better than you on UNDP gender inequality index !!! ;)
I am sure you don`t want me to quote your religious texts that grant sub human status to women !!

And listen kid , I do not want to make fun of your religion and your people . There are a lot of good Indian members here also . That was in reply to @Contrarian . We also have a lot of losers like him on our side . With people like him on both sides , there is no hope of peaceful co existence !!

@Srinivas . I just replaced Muslim with Hindu in the message typed by your country fellow and you feel so offended !!!!
It is always a bad idea to give generalized derogatory statements . Hope you understand that . No offense intended
A little education and some values would have gone a long way in you.
If you want to disparage a member, dont quote them.
There are better things to do on this forum than what you do.
The need to mention my name only implies you want to troll.

P.S: Learn the difference that Pakistan does not mean Muslims. And something anti Pakistan does not mean anti Muslim. Muslims are not hypocrites, but a substantial segment of Pakistani's are. Dont know who puts these notions in your heads.

A little education and some values would have gone a long way in you.
If you want to disparage a member, dont quote them.
There are better things to do on this forum than what you do.
The need to mention my name only implies you want to troll.

You really are a retarded person . I feel sorry for you

@Contrarian what happened to you today ?

It is better to leave that topic, this India Pakistan, Hindu - Muslim is an end less topic which incites lot of egos between people here.

@Azlan Haider it is ok!!

lets end this!!

@Contrarian what happened to you today ?

It is better to leave that topic, this India Pakistan, Hindu - Muslim is an end less topic which incites lot of egos between people here.
Nothing much. I just wrote what Pakistani's do. Its not my problem if they take any criticism of themselves as being anti Muslim.
And this dear 'think tank' started using abusive language. Funny how that works eh?

Ironically, the chap 'vk something' said I was Muslim by the end of the same thread! :D

@Marshmallow

You didn't watch the documentaries I shared? :o:

I can't respond to @Armstrong's thread on Balochistan because I am not a senior member yet. :lol:

Anyway, I skimmed through the article & it's accurate.
no:( ill soon watch them...sorry

only senior members can reply there?
smileys-scare-527655.gif

no:( ill soon watch them...sorry

only senior members can reply there?
smileys-scare-527655.gif

There is no need to apologize. Watch them wheneve you feel like it. :)

Yeah, I need to reach 2000 posts. It was different before the forum upgrade, back then a moderator simply had to approve the post.

Anyway, how are you? :)

There is no need to apologize. Watch them wheneve you feel like it. :)

Yeah, I need to reach 2000 posts. It was different before the forum upgrade, back then a moderator simply had to approve the post.

Anyway, how are you? :)
but there were som members who are not senior still they can post:tongue:

im fine how are you?

no i think ppl who are mentioned in the thread by the OP can reply....even if ur not a senior etc....

So a mention by the original poster acts as an invitation even if you don't have the required post count? I don't know that, but I can neither post on an existing thread or start a new thread in that section yet because of my post count.

It doesn't matter though. I just need 200+ more posts to reach the required post count.

So a mention by the original poster acts as an invitation even if you don't have the required post count? I don't know that, but I can neither post on an existing thread or start a new thread in that section yet because of my post count.

It doesn't matter though. I just need 200+ more posts to reach the required post count.
start trolling then day n nite:rofl: b4 going to malay....u shud be posting on every thread.....

btw whats ur take on malaysian missing plane incident?

start trolling then day n nite:rofl: b4 going to malay....u shud be posting on every thread.....

btw whats ur take on malaysian missing plane incident?

Yeah, I think I should begin trolling on a couple of threads or at least post some random crap to increase my post count. It has been a long time since I had a proper argument on this forum. :lol:

I don't know what to make of the missing plane at the moment, but it's kind of surprising since Malaysian Airlines has previously enjoyed a good reputation. The airport security in Kuala Lumpur isn't bad either, but it's possible that they may have become a bit lax regarding security since the country generally does not have to deal with such issues. As for what happened to flight MH370, I am not sure, & the reports so far haven't made up their minds either. I am sure the country's authorities & airlines will be more careful from now on, but it's best if the plane's wreckage is found as soon as possible so that repercussions may be taken to avoid the cause in the future.

Back
Top Bottom