What's new

Whatever

Yeah, I think I should begin trolling on a couple of threads or at least post some random crap to increase my post count. It has been a long time since I had a proper argument on this forum. :lol:

I don't know what to make of the missing plane at the moment, but it's kind of surprising since Malaysian Airlines has previously enjoyed a good reputation. The airport security in Kuala Lumpur isn't bad either, but it's possible that they may have become a bit lax regarding security since the country generally does not have to deal with such issues. As for what happened to flight MH370, I am not sure, & the reports so far haven't made up their minds either. I am sure the country's authorities & airlines will be more careful from now on, but it's best if the plane's wreckage is found as soon as possible so that repercussions may be taken to avoid the cause in the future.
lol n i got that honour of posting there by doing mostly improper arguments:lol:

yes malaysian airline is known to be one of the best airlines in the world....but still u see...

Well she wanted you to join defence addicts on FB :ashamed:
May be she has plans to rag you.:D
Even Dash was asking about you.You are one famous guy Armstrong :D

Unfortunately I don't do FB & PDF is a time-waster enough ! :(

If I joined another such thing...I'd have no time left to do anything ! :o:

Back
Top Bottom