What's new

Whatever

When will you deal with our resident Zionist that is on his 25 user or so once and for all? Now this serial troll goes under the name Duvdevan

My friend's you did not notice that I am no longer a Moderator?

Please stop tagging me to report other members. I do not have an authority to take action.

I hope you will understand... and yes you are free to tag me for something a part from reports :lol:[/user]

:cray: I cant talk :cray:
speechless are we? :D
this probably will be the last post i make so i will just say.. It was unfortunate we got involved in a messy fight...
good luck with your PhD and all your future endeavours :enjoy:
I hope to start studying Chartered accounting this year :)
and thanks for asking him to release my personal details, congratulations it hurt me a lot
regards
Alpha1

===================================================================================
Alpha1............. Retiring

Last edited:
for ''unknown reason'' my thread got closed by an ''administrator''
so i will say it here
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I wish defence.pk best of luck
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @hinduguy @RAMPAGE @friendly_troll96 and many many others
@AUSTERLITZ keep up the excellent work , :)
regards
Alpha1

so i will say it here
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @@Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
I would like to wish @jaibi and secur best of luck for the PDF's Database project , I am glad i contributed in it.
@Side-Winder it was wonderful working with you for development Defence.pk's FB page :)
and i would like to thank all of the people who appreciate my posts, I am going to miss you all :(
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @Jungibaaz @hinduguy @RAMPAGE @friendly_troll96 and many many others
regards
Alpha1

There is no need for such threads. Your message has been delivered.

so i will say it here
I would like to announce that I along with some of my friends e.g. @Aamna14 have decided to retire from defence.pk Permanently...
@chak de INDIA @levina @Marshmallow @DRAY @Parul @That Guy @jaibi @hinduguy @RAMPAGE @friendly_troll96 and many many others
regards
Alpha1
Alphoo, please don't leave yara. :(
large.jpg

so i will say it here
regards
Alpha1

Why leave, join my crusade against @Aeronaut

These people are not changing my handle to PoKeMon. :angry:

God save PDF !

so i will say it here
regards
Alpha1

1800337_10152278750718352_689715453_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom