What's new

Whatever

ohhh razzziii hush you know you miss me......and then act like you get annoyed by me pshhh :D it's okay i miss you :P
This song really explains our situation. Watch all of it and you will get the point:

Yeah it is. i don't follow it regularly though.

So is your bf dead yet ??? :mad:
:rofl: oo way to change the topic LOL..no no he's well thank you for asking :lol:

also you must tell me...what were the three things you got out of me that day....yes, i remember :P haha

:rofl: oo way to change the topic LOL..no no he's well thank you for asking :lol:

also you must tell me...what were the three things you got out of me that day....yes, i remember :P haha
You get settled in Pakistan = Long distance relationships don't work = ???? :D

Come on now that's not so hard :P

You get settled in Pakistan = Long distance relationships don't work = ???? :D

Come on now that's not so hard :P
:rofl::rofl:

Nah, false statement. It works if you want it enough, it all comes down to how strong your character is and how much you can honor your word and commitments. If a girl can't make the relationship work under all scenarios, I would suggest not to be with her under any. But lucky you, I make everything work (inserted conceited/flirtatious statement at the end) LOLOL jk jk :P nah but real talk.....they do work rampi :D

:rofl::rofl:

Nah, false statement. It works if you want it enough, it all comes down to how strong your character is and how much you can honor your word and commitments. If a girl can't make the relationship work under all scenarios, I would suggest not to be with her under any. But lucky you, I make everything work (inserted conceited/flirtatious statement at the end) LOLOL jk jk :P nah but real talk.....they do work rampi :D
ROFL nice of you to change the topic LOL i was hoping you wouldn't spell it out :D

lol...at lest you people are the worst oppressor of woman in world...

And that is why we are usually better than you on UNDP gender inequality index !!! ;)
I am sure you don`t want me to quote your religious texts that grant sub human status to women !!

And listen kid , I do not want to make fun of your religion and your people . There are a lot of good Indian members here also . That was in reply to @Contrarian . We also have a lot of losers like him on our side . With people like him on both sides , there is no hope of peaceful co existence !!

@Srinivas . I just replaced Muslim with Hindu in the message typed by your country fellow and you feel so offended !!!!
It is always a bad idea to give generalized derogatory statements . Hope you understand that . No offense intended

Back
Top Bottom