What's new

Whatever

@RazPaK I hope you will reconsider your decision and stay on this forum and as far as these Indians and secular traitors are concerned I would keep taking on secular and as far as Indians are concerned they would be soon brutally taken out they are messing with Pakistan for long soon it would be payback time

@levina @Aamna14 @DRAY @chak de INDIA @Indischer @RAMPAGE @hinduguy @Parul
In light of some recent events including some people exposing of my personal details ''again'' recently.
I have decided to retire from this forum.
It was a nice stay.... made many great friends , many of you whom i know off this forum too can contact me any time
@jaibi Good luck with the Database project....
It was realy nice working with you all
regards
Alpha1

@Azlan Haider comrade forgot to mention you ;)

Last edited:
In light of some recent events including some people exposing of my personal details ''again'' recently.
It was a nice stay.... made many great friends , many of you whom i know off this forum too can contact me any time
regards
Alpha1

You are not goıng anywhere.
Report to admın about the person who gave out your personal detaıls.

You are not goıng anywhere.
Report to admın about the person who gave out your personal detaıls.
I did. And according to them, they infracted him and their responsibility is over.
I am also demoted for retaliating.
I will have a last talk with think tank chairman @jaibi .
Then I will disappear from the forum. :)
regards

regards
Alpha1

What happened? Who has disclosed your identity..........?? That is so irresponsible, or maybe it has something to do with settling scores, you have pissed of many jingoistic member here. I suggest you to go totally anonymous and join as a new member with a new ID in a few days, if you like this forum, then why should sacrifice it for some idiot? Ranks will again come in due course. Or maybe you just disclose your identity only to one person, say webmaster, and request him to keep the new identity a secret. We will recognize you from your quality posts. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom