What's new

Whatever

@KingMamba I can imagine you singing this after you found out the cat thing LMAOOOOO :rofl:

Nah this was me

Crying-meme.png

gudbye everyone, my last post here.......
after an unwaranted personal attack, and after Administration of defence.pk doing nothing.
it is for the best that i leave this forum.
regards
Alpha1

Last edited:
How do you not remember OMGSH that was the first time I was like OMG THIS.GUY.IS.AWESOME. :D :D Lmaooo haha
Thanks ... maybe i remember it. :D

Yeah i don't like to judge people. but i'm only a human. one shouldn't judge someone based on some made up ethical codes without judging himself by same codes. we all make mistakes but a wise man learns from his mistakes.

And yeah bold and confident is my type but this isn't a dating site lolzzzz jk :D

@M-48

You're a business student, yes ???

Can you answer my question on that sanction thread. i don't know jackshit about economics :D

Thanks ... maybe i remember it. :D

Yeah i don't like to judge people. but i'm only a human. one shouldn't judge someone based on some made up ethical codes without judging himself by same codes. we all make mistakes but a wise man learns from his mistakes.

And yeah bold and confident is my type but this isn't a dating site lolzzzz jk :D

@M-48

You're a business student, yes ???

Can you answer my question on that sanction thread. i don't know jackshit about economics :D
:rofl::rofl: everything is a construct...it is what you make it :D jk jk

So tell me little about yourself !!!

You're too reserved !!!!
i am not reserved at all.. when have you seen me holding back ? :)
I only keep the online and offline identity separate. I know a few of my friends browse this forum so dont want to share any personal info. :)

i am not reserved at all.. when have you seen me holding back ? :)
I only keep the online and offline identity separate. I know a few of my friends browse this forum so dont want to share any personal info. :)
At least you can tell me ur age ???

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom