What's new

Whatever

@Alpha1

You are one of the saneist person on this Forum. I hope you'll change your mind & stay here.

Few days back, I too had decided to Quit the forum & the reason is known to everyone.. Even, I'm still Pissed at what happened & the way things are running on PDF. However, the support which I got from other members made me change my decision.

Stay here and fight back & you have my support. :cheers:

PS: If you decide to call it a day; then, best of luck for future endeavours & we can always be in contact offline.

Parul

Last edited:
I thank you all again., for being nice.
Best regards
@Alpha1

Good members are quitting, stupid members are increasing in number, a new admin :( , I am worried about the future of this forum, it might end up as a........!! Humein kya...."Sitaron se agey jahan aur bhi hai"!! All the best mate, but I would still request you to stay back.

Good members are quitting, stupid members are increasing in number, a new admin :( , I am worried about the future of this forum, it might end up as a........!! Humein kya...."Sitaron se agey jahan aur bhi hai"!! All the best mate, but I would still request you to stay back.

He will be back he quit before too. :)

Reminds me of an advice an Ex-Senior Moderator gave me sometime back :-
There is no happy ending on defence.pk ,leave that mess!
:( I wish I had listned.
what happened
tera think tank kahan gaya ????

@levina @Aamna14 @DRAY @chak de INDIA @Indischer @RAMPAGE @hinduguy @Parul
In light of some recent events including some people exposing of my personal details ''again'' recently.
I have decided to retire from this forum.
It was a nice stay.... made many great friends , many of you whom i know off this forum too can contact me any time
@jaibi Good luck with the Database project....
It was realy nice working with you all
regards
Alpha1

@Azlan Haider comrade forgot to mention you ;)

Then so am I.

@Alpha1 @Aamna14
common yaar..why you are doing this......
you people are among the finest and sanest member from you side.....
don't quit like this......it makes no sense....your quitting will only boost the confidence of your opponents......
think over your decision once again.....

Back
Top Bottom