What's new

Whatever

@Armstrong you complain about me....look at the girls in Pakistan hahahahaahhahaa they are making a sequel to Mean Girls called "desi wanna be mean girls"...pakistan is modernizing (clubs, wealth, parties, western attire, western music, etc.) which is evident in the universities....just not the progressive modernizing (lack of ambition, brains and class among the women)....its so sad!!!

It's not their fault. In kai maa baap nai tameez hi nahi sikhai. these wanna be liberals aren't just from the elite class, they exist in upper middle class as well. these are the type of people who are embarrassed by their cultural and moral values. the biggest goal for these people is to send their kids into a school whose annual fee is at least $2500. haur kuch aai ya nahi "angrezi" zaroor aani chahiay. I know many kids like these and not even one of them turned out to be a doctor or an engineer.

Btw living in defense doesn't necessarily mean that one is from the Army. Kids from Army are usually disciplined and well behaved.

My source is @EyanKhan - He said that he'd dress up as a woman complete with the red lipstick & painted nails & back-less dress & dance to the tune of 'Bibi Shireen' before he lets the Dam be built ! :unsure:

Now that is a dance I would like to see, @EyanKhan give me a headsup before you start so I can pull out a video camera to record you busting some moves.....:lol:

^^

Attachments

• 1394363711486.jpg
    1394363711486.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 26
You scared :azn:

LOL i read whatever i can lay my hands on.

But no i haven't been reading those since 5-6 years :D

Better not read such type of books or in a consequence you would become female in man's hide. :sarcastic:

You think that this wouldn't have happened under PTI government ???
no i dun mean it.....but when u are very vocal on PTI on every other thing....then one shudnt be quiet on sucha serious incident as well happennin in da heart of Pak........just cuz da leadership is of the same ethnicity as of urs!:disagree:

you kno in punjab how much obssesed ppl are with their castes n ethinicity?

Better not read such type of books or in a consequence you would become female in man's hide. :sarcastic:
Hahahahaha 8-)

Those Magazines made me a better womanizer ROFL :devil::rofl:

JK i think that time used on reading is never wasted.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom