What's new

Whatever

Nah they can party all they want but the dude was being polite and they were acting like haramis with him, all I know my dad woulda thrown a chapal at me if I acted like that to someone older lol.
No no its not about the partying...like i love to party, drink and have fun. But there people think that wealth and copying the western culture makes them "modern" and above everyone else. Therefore they turn out disrespectful and dumb like shown in the video. Even if they were just having "fun"......like just the stuff they were saying gets asking, do u not have an ounce of intellect and self respect. Then to put the video online and title it "defence girls" - I was just like ....no comments.... lol
yeah word...as liberal as my dad is, when it comes discipline....omg...like if he heard me speak like that to even a bum, he'd probably disown my *** on the spot.... LOL

Last edited:
No no its not about the partying...like i love to party, drink and have fun. But there people think that wealth and copying the western culture makes them "modern" and above everyone else. Therefore they turn out disrespectful and dumb like shown in the video. Even if they were just having "fun"......like just the stuff they were saying gets asking, do u not have an ounce of intellect and self respect. Then to put the video online and title it "defence girls" - I was just like ....no comments.... lol
yeah word...as liberal as my dad is, when it come discipline....omg...like if he heard me speak like that to even a beggar, he'd probably disown my *** on the spot.... LOL

karachi defence is an area in the city of Karachi lol, there is also Lahore defence you cocunut. :lol:

karachi defence is an area in the city of Karachi lol, there is also Lahore defence you cocunut. :lol:
yeah I know what it is....when i visited universities this time round, most of them had a so called group of all the ppl that lived in "defence" and thought they were somehow better than eveyrone else ...that's y i was just like smh

and im not a coconut mambi :P

Mondays 11 AM to 1PM
Tuesday Anytime after 1PM
Wednesday Anytime
i can do tuesdays 1- 2:15 or wednesdays 2-3 :P

yeah I know what it is....when i visited universities this time round, most of them had a so called group of all the ppl that lived in "defence" and thought they were somehow better than eveyrone else ...that's y i was just like smh

What cities did you visit? :pop:

i can do tuesdays 1- 2:15 or wednesdays 2-3 :P

lets meet Tuesday 1PM at cafeteria.:cheers:

OK so why was you in Pakistan you missed a whole semester? o_O
i actuallly went for a week for a family thing, but ended up staying 3 months LMAOO just needed some time away to get a perspective on what I want to do with my life :P thnk u for asking though!

how r u though.....still up for the marines? :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom