What's new

Whatever

Oh well hows weekend going?!

OK if you want to believe that Indian hindu raw agents know enough about Islam not only to infiltrate Pakistani society but also takeover leadership in our mosques more power too you. :rofl:
Well, I believe mullahs talking crap could be RAW for all we know! I mean have you heard how much crap they talk and people actually believe and follow them?

Oh well hows weekend going?!

Well, I believe mullahs talking crap could be RAW for all we know! I mean have you heard how much crap they talk and people actually believe and follow them?

Yeah but lal topi and hafez saeed talking about hindus would not notice mosques being run by them? :D

More likely we got hate mongerers in our mosques how is that hard to believe? :pop:

Yeah but lal topi and hafez saeed talking about hindus would not notice mosques being run by them? :D
Well considering how much crap a normal Mullah gives.....basically a Hindu could give equal crap and just mix in well :D

Unless you have any info that news was not real....

Well considering how much crap a normal Mullah gives.....basically a Hindu could give equal crap and just mix in well :D

Unless you have any info that news was not real....

No just common sense. It is easier to say RAW done it than to admit that there is a fundamentalism problem especially when the people who created said problem were the ones who now have to deal with it.

Oh well...soo hows weekend going? I spent it sleeping...woke up and saw SL won :rofl:

No just common sense. It is easier to say RAW done it than to admit that there is a fundamentalism problem especially when the people who created said problem were the ones who now have to deal with it.
Oh that can be true! But assholes are not dealing with it well...making the country pay for their mess!

Oh well...soo hows weekend going? I spent it sleeping...woke up and saw SL won :rofl:

Oh that can be true! But assholes are not dealing with it well...making the country pay for their mess!

Wack writing essay lol.

Hope you're right. I quit for a while too, if anyone remembers, but I came back. Still, I don't get much time to go on the forums anymore, so I've been thinking of leaving permanently, simply because I don't have time.
How old are you?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom