What's new

Whatever

@M-48 hmm to ye baat hai, kab ho rahe hain tumhare haath peele?
I think shes asleep...but we were just messing with you...dont want to get this blown out of proportion @M-48 sorry was joking...me high on weekend boringness :ashamed:

Baharo phool barsao, mera mehboob aya hai mera mehboob aya hai !!! :D

Wassup ??? :P
:rofl: hello :P

hey I have a question....is this really karachi???
:what:

How are you Ugly Duckling ? :wave:

And you sat quietly whilst the Indians mistreated our Brethren - the Kashmiris - at one of their Universities for supporting the Pakistan Cricket team ! :mad:

Koi khiyaaal hai bhii ya nahin ? Or was the feigned interest in Kashmir only to win your Uncle Armstrong's affection ! :(

UNCLEEEE I miss you!! <3 Nopes did not hear of that. But how are you? haha of course I care about kashmir. So, just this weke i wanted to "be kashmiri" so i went to this indian place to try kashmiri palao......it was terrible! My friends died laughing....seriously I choose pakistan, at least they have better food haha :P bye bye kashmir :D

@KingMamba

I have seen field agents dressed up as beggars, mechanics and Malangs :D

Do they like their job? :D :D

Last edited:
@Armstrong you complain about me....look at the girls in Pakistan hahahahaahhahaa they are making a sequel to Mean Girls called "desi wanna be mean girls"...pakistan is modernizing (clubs, wealth, parties, western attire, western music, etc.) which is evident in the universities....just not the progressive modernizing (lack of ambition, brains and class among the women)....its so sad!!!

@Armstrong you complain about me....look at the girls in Pakistan hahahahaahhahaa they are making a sequel to Mean Girls called "desi wanna be mean girls"...pakistan is modernizing (clubs, wealth, parties, western attire, western music, etc.) which is evident in the universities....just not the progressive modernizing (lack of ambition, brains and class among the women)....its so sad!!!

@ZYXW , where have been Sweety ?

Still in Lahore ? I was in Lahore in Janurary.

Disrespectful behavior in this video.

@ZYXW , where have been Sweety ?

Still in Lahore ? I was in Lahore in Janurary.

Helllooooo :P how are you? Do you still come for classes? I am back home. Lmk and we can catch up :D

Disrespectful behavior in this video.

While I was there I visited Lums, NusT, Punjab university, etc...and its crazy like you'd find these kind of girls and boys everywhere...like their feet don't touch the ground and if you actually have a conversation with them they sound like the dumbest yet most arrogant ppl alive......the so called elite in that country are a sad sad bunch

Mambi when you go into politics, please fix the next generation and its mentality.....:P haha

Helllooooo :P how are you? Do you still come for classes? I am back home. Lmk and we can catch up :D

Yes, I have classes on Mondays/Thursdays.

Let us meet and catch up. I can come in on Tuesday an Wednesday as well.

Let me know the day that will be convenient for you and we can have lunch together.

Good to hear from you...:enjoy:

Yes, I have classes on Mondays/Thursdays.

Let us meet and catch up. I can come in on Tuesday an Wednesday as well.

Let me know the day that will be convenient for you and we can have lunch together.

Good to hear from you...:enjoy:
'awesome....what timings are most convenient for you :P

While I was there I visited Lums, NusT, Punjab university, etc...and its crazy like you'd find these kind of girls and boys everywhere...like their feet don't touch the ground and if you actually have a conversation with them they sound like the dumbest yet most arrogant ppl alive......the so called elite in that country are a sad sad bunch

Mambi when you go into politics, please fix the next generation and its mentality.....:P haha

Nah they can party all they want but the dude was being polite and they were acting like haramis with him, all I know my dad woulda thrown a chapal at me if I acted like that to someone older lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom