What's new

Whatever

Bro the Indians who open threads like those do not want to learn or else I have no problem talking them through things, in that video however he didn't even bring up Quran or Sunnah the dude was just lying or was ignorant either way he shouldn't be spreading nonsense.
What angers me is that people were just agreeing without questioning the content of the video. Just glad it got closed.

Anyways, let's just ignore that thread now. Pretend it never existed.

What angers me is that people were just agreeing without questioning the content of the video. Just glad it got closed.
Well what do you expect from them? Had they even listened to the video or were not 1 sided idiots they would have questioned it...any man with a common sense and a conscious would have!

RAW in masjids.... lol
A cousin read that to me (considering my Urdu reading skills) in some news paper in Pakistan some years back...

And I remember someone opened a thread about it few mths back!

Well what do you expect from them? Had they even listened to the video or were not 1 sided idiots they would have questioned it...any man with a common sense and a conscious would have!

A cousin read that to me (considering my Urdu reading skills) in some news paper in Pakistan some years back...

Question, any idea why @Alpha1 left? I was gone for a week, so I have no idea what happened.

Urdu media makes stuff up for readership everyone knows that...

Trust me he will be back in a week anyway don't worry lol. He has done this before too.
Hope you're right. I quit for a while too, if anyone remembers, but I came back. Still, I don't get much time to go on the forums anymore, so I've been thinking of leaving permanently, simply because I don't have time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom