What's new

Whatever

I heard from a reliable source that @EyanKhan & @Khan_patriot are against the Construction of the Kalabagh Dam ! :o:

Is this true ? :mad:

Yes, we are against the dam because we love the loadshedding especially during the burning heat of Peshawar summers.....:p:
On a serious note who the **** are your sources, they are pretty unreliable.....:lol:

Yes, we are against the dam because we love the loadshedding especially during the burning heat of Peshawar summers.....:p:
On a serious note who the **** are your sources, they are pretty unreliable.....:lol:

My source is @EyanKhan - He said that he'd dress up as a woman complete with the red lipstick & painted nails & back-less dress & dance to the tune of 'Bibi Shireen' before he lets the Dam be built ! :unsure:

:raise::raise: here i am :P

How are you Ugly Duckling ? :wave:

And you sat quietly whilst the Indians mistreated our Brethren - the Kashmiris - at one of their Universities for supporting the Pakistan Cricket team ! :mad:

Koi khiyaaal hai bhii ya nahin ? Or was the feigned interest in Kashmir only to win your Uncle Armstrong's affection ! :(

My source is @EyanKhan - He said that he'd dress up as a woman complete with the red lipstick & painted nails & back-less dress & dance to the tune of 'Bibi Shireen' before he lets the Dam be built ! :unsure:
But but i don't even know how to dance :yes4: rather dress up like a woman? Have you been getting one of those weird dreams lately?
I guess my Awesomeness can do that to a person:wub:

You can build the dam but lots of fertile agricultural land in Noushera would go to waste:fie: . Meaning less produce so we will have to compensate then by making you go on a diet:shout:.
So are you willing to pay the price? :azn:

@levina @Aamna14 @DRAY @chak de INDIA @Indischer @RAMPAGE @hinduguy @Parul
In light of some recent events including some people exposing of my personal details ''again'' recently.
I have decided to retire from this forum.
It was a nice stay.... made many great friends , many of you whom i know off this forum too can contact me any time
@jaibi Good luck with the Database project....
It was realy nice working with you all
regards
Alpha1

@Azlan Haider comrade forgot to mention you ;)
What, he's gone? Holy...

@Alpha1 @Aamna14
common yaar..why you are doing this......
you people are among the finest and sanest member from you side.....
don't quit like this......it makes no sense....your quitting will only boost the confidence of your opponents......
think over your decision once again.....
Honestly speaking, I've thought of doing the same for a while now, but I haven't. It takes a while, but if you pester the mods and admins long enough, you can finally get some sweet sweet justice.

@Talon don't talk in those threads you say a lot of wrong things. :fie:
That thread was honestly starting to piss me off.

Honestly speaking, I've thought of doing the same for a while now, but I haven't. It takes a while, but if you pester the mods and admins long enough, you can finally get some sweet sweet justice.

That thread was honestly starting to piss me off.

Bro the Indians who open threads like those do not want to learn or else I have no problem talking them through things, in that video however he didn't even bring up Quran or Sunnah the dude was just lying or was ignorant either way he shouldn't be spreading nonsense.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom