What's new

Whatever

And I still maintain I don't talk to Pro-India Kashmiris because there is nothing to talk about therein...nothing that we can discuss !

You on the other hand in your above 'post' clearly stipulated 'I told you I can make you speak with Anti Indian, anti Pakistani and neutral Kashmiri too, but you bought your Mullah Ego in between & refused t to talk.'
I wouldn't mind talking to a Neutral Kashmiri nor did I ever refuse to talk to them !

On 10 April, I'll post your email over here & you can Bookmark this post. MULLAH JI, lying through his teeths. :pissed:

I signing out. :wave:

On 10 April, I'll post your email over here & you can Bookmark this post. MULLAH JI, lying through his teeths. : pissed:

I signing out. :wave:

Okay well see whether exam pressure has addled your brains or whether I'm lying through my teeth ! :)

P.S My Personal Details better not be disclosed in any way !

@Armstrong I think urdu needs to go time to switch national language to get rid of all baniya influence. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Lo & ideally I'd want Urdu to be adopted as the Medium of Instruction in Pakistan for everything with loan words, where appropriate or needed, be borrowed from Persian, Arabic & Turkish for technical curriculum ! :)

Farsi bro. :yahoo:

Yes Farsi should be national language. :agree:

Urdu hai jisss ka naaam hamein janteiiin hain Daagh,

Sareiii jahan mein dhooom hamariii zubaaan key haiii ! :D

Most of Iqbal works was in Farsi, national language of Muslim empires was Farsi, Urdu is central Indian language we need to go back to Farsi.

Most of Iqbal works was in Farsi, national language of Muslim empires was Farsi, Urdu is central Indian language we need to go back to Farsi.

Urdu is a trans-national language much like Farsi, Pashto & Punjabi but unlike those languages it is :

(a) Our Lingua Franca !

(b) An ever evolving language so there really isn't an issue of 'what is Original Urdu' & what isn't & whether the incorporation of more Farsi or more Arabic or more English or more Sanskrit & so on & so forth, words into Urdu would make it loose its 'identity' because Urdu, better than any other language that I've ever heard of, adheres best to the maxim 'the only constant is change' !

(c) Our Father - Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah asked us to make Urdu as Our National Language - No self-respecting Pakistani can go against the Words of Our Father !

(d) Its my Mother Tongue....my...I - Armstrong the Magnificent - I set trends...the rest of you follow ! :smokin:

So @waz - Whats this I hear about 'Pro-Independence' voices coming out of AJK ? :pissed:

Naak katvaaa dii hum Kashmiryoon key ! :(

@levina @Aamna14 @DRAY @chak de INDIA @Indischer @RAMPAGE @hinduguy @Parul
In light of some recent events including some people exposing of my personal details ''again'' recently.
I have decided to retire from this forum.
It was a nice stay.... made many great friends , many of you whom i know off this forum too can contact me any time
@jaibi Good luck with the Database project....
It was realy nice working with you all
regards
Alpha1

@Azlan Haider comrade forgot to mention you ;)
lolz I nearly saw it coming, coz you did not issue this threat for nearly 3 months... :lol:
chal gussa thook de... lets play game with @RAMPAGE

So @waz - Whats this I hear about 'Pro-Independence' voices coming out of AJK ? :pissed:

Naak katvaaa dii hum Kashmiryoon key ! :(

Negligible, insignificant minority. Had they been serious would have seen something serious. Azad Kashmir is probably the most patriotic territory in Pakistan. My family have a great deal of influence and the prime minister of AJK is a personal friend of my uncle and they have not heard a thing. There are some dissenting voices, but they are quiet ever since the famous 50's incident.

Negligible, insignificant minority. Had they been serious would have seen something serious. Azad Kashmir is probably the most patriotic territory in Pakistan. My family have a great deal of influence and the prime minister of AJK is a personal friend of my uncle and they have not heard a thing. There are some dissenting voices, but they are quiet ever since the famous 50's incident.

My cousins tell me the same nor did I ever saw anything of the sort whenever I had the chance to visit AJK but the Indians & a few Pro-Independence Kashmiris I ran into have a habit of talking about 'rallies' & 'dissent' & what not happening over there & its always worthwhile to talk to a native to know things better so 'thanks' ! :tup:

And what '50s incident ? :unsure:

@KingMamba - You never replied to my post ! :(

You Fat Mexican ! :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom