What's new

Whatever

@HRK Bhai mein nei sunaa hai keh Zubeida Apa aap ki relative haiin aur unko toat-kay asal mein aaap likh kar deitein hain ! :unsure:

itna bara secret .... how you mange to dig it out .... :o:

Khai Zubada aapa tum se apne totka tu nai likwa rahi ....... that why she is not paying my dues ..... :angry:

Yes bro I am. My ancestral land is Azad Kashmir. To be more precise village Quand, district Kotli from my mother's side and Bhimber from my father's side. I speak all of Kashmir's languages, although my Kashur needs brushing up. Pahari and Hindko are the tongues I use.

Nice to meet you ! :)

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri too with roots in Khrew on the Indian Occupied Side !

Though I'm an ethnic Kashmiri of Punjab so I don't know or speak any Kashmiri Language except slightly understanding or speaking broken Pahari or Hindko because of their closeness to Punjabi & Saraiki !

So what are you Dar, Mir, Khawaja, Sheikh ? :what:

I'm Butt ! :smokin:

Though I'm an ethnic Kashmiri of Punjab so I don't know or speak any Kashmiri Language except slightly understanding or speaking broken Pahari or Hindko because of their closeness to Punjabi & Saraiki !

Mr. Butt Hurt Mullah ji, I just came here to say goodbye to you. Allah Hafiz. :wave:

Nice to meet you to bro. You should learn your ancestral tongues.

We are dar.

Mr. Butt Hurt Mullah ji, I just came here to say goodbye to you. Allah Hafiz. :wave:

Tu teh dushmani banayai.

Nice to meet you to bro. You should learn your ancestral tongues.

We are dar.

I'm just not too much into that whole 'ethno-linguistic' nationalistic thing to go out of the way & learn my ancestral tongue which would be Koshur !

I'm culturally a Punjabi, linguistically an Urdu Speaker & ethnically a Kashmiri - I'm comfortable in those multiple identities !

Besides Urdu will always have a special place in my heart the way Koshur or even Punjabi never can ! :)

Aur waisee bhiii Allama Iqbal didn't know any Kashmiri Languages either ! :D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom