What's new

Whatever

I'm just not too much into that whole 'ethno-linguistic' nationalistic thing to go out of the way & learn my ancestral tongue which would be Koshur !

I'm culturally a Punjabi, linguistically an Urdu Speaker & ethnically a Kashmiri - I'm comfortable in those multiple identities !

Besides Urdu will always have a special place in my heart the way Koshur or even Punjabi never can ! :)

Aur waisee bhiii Allama Iqbal didn't know any Kashmiri Languages either ! :D

That's true.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Punjabi culturally? Nooooooooooooo.

I'm joking. Oh and Punjabi girls rock. :smitten:

Is he SIkh?

Yes she is ! :)

But she doesn't consider me a Kashmiri because I don't speak any of the languages of Kashmir nor do I plan on learning any ! :(

Do you think the same ? :cray:

And she is friends with a Pro-India Kashmiri ! :mad:

I'm leaving this place for couple of months. :wave:

Ok ! :(

I think I should too; PDF is addictive ! :unsure:

That's true.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Punjabi culturally? Nooooooooooooo.

I'm joking. Oh and Punjabi girls rock. :smitten:

Yeah Punjabi Culturally ! :smokin:

And so when my cousins from AJK ever talk about Wazwan or something uniquely Kashmiri in Culture, I usually don't know what the heck they're talking about ! :ashamed:

Sometimes I think that the Kashmiris of Punjab should be considered a separate Ethnic Group altogether - perhaps a trans-ethnic Group between Kashmiris & Punjabis - the Best of Both Worlds ! 8-)

But she doesn't consider me a Kashmiri because I don't speak any of the languages of Kashmir nor do I plan on learning any ! :(

Parul is a she? Oh man. I thought it was a dude.

She is friends with a pro-India Kashmiri!!!!

Well I'd like to extend a personal invitation for tea for both, where we can discuss these issues..

Parul is a she? Oh man. I thought it was a dude.

She is friends with a pro-India Kashmiri!!!!

Well I'd like to extend a personal invitation for tea for both, where we can discuss these issues..

She doesn't even consider me a Kashmiri - How the heck will she let me have tea with her Kashmiri friend ! :pissed:

Ok ! :(

I think I should too; PDF is addictive ! :unsure:

It is. Exams are commencing & hence, ive decided to call it a day. :wave:

She doesn't even consider me a Kashmiri - How the heck will she let me have tea with her Kashmiri friend ! :pissed:

I told you I can make you speak with Anti Indian, anti Pakistani and neutral Kashmiri too, but you bought your Mullah Ego in between & refused t to talk. :ashamed:

It is. Exams are commencing & hence, ive decided to call it a day. :wave:

I told you I can make you speak with Anti Indian, anti Pakistani and neutral Kashmiri too, but you bought your Mullah Ego in between & refused t to talk. :ashamed:

You were going round & round in circles; we'd talk about something & settle it & then in 2-3 emails later that point would resurface once more ! :crazy:

Yeah Punjabi Culturally ! :smokin:

And so when my cousins from AJK ever talk about Wazwan or something uniquely Kashmiri in Culture, I usually don't know what the heck they're talking about ! :ashamed:

Sometimes I think that the Kashmiris of Punjab should be considered a separate Ethnic Group altogether - perhaps a trans-ethnic Group between Kashmiris & Punjabis - the Best of Both Worlds ! 8-)

Lol@not knowing what's going on with your cousins. I think that is the same for all relatives.....

The best of both words? I like that.

I

Meki ve bahri deh nah. Tare dost Pakistan zindabad quli bolsi badeh. :azn:

You were going round & round in circles; we'd talk about something & settle it & then in 2-3 emails later that point would resurface once more ! :crazy:

YOU REFUSED TO TALK TO THEM EVEN BEFORE, YOU STATRED SHITTING OVER THE EMAIL. I still have those emails & I can prove that. You refused to talk, once you came to know my best friend is PRO India. Since that day, I officially started you calling Mullah Ji. :angry:

Anyway don't want to fight over this, as I'm leaving for the day. Mitti Paaoo. :drag:

Best of luck! :enjoy:

@Armstrong She has also Joined PDF. She isn't postinghere due to lack of Moderation & stinking quality of PDF. If PDF management will wake up from deep Slumber, she'll start posting here. :) poka :wave:

Lol@not knowing what's going on with your cousins. I think that is the same for all relatives.....

The best of both words? I like that.

Meki ve bahri deh nah. Tare dost Pakistan zindabad quli bolsi badeh. :azn:

She would never say that. Moreover, if any Kashmiri says that in front of me, I :butcher:

Last edited:
She would never say that. Moreover, if any Kashmiri says that in front of me, I :butcher:

oss cahli gouchvaneh patha. Ans itheh. Waz uskei samjasi. :yahoo:

Also don't use that axe, that is a very scary thing for a girl to do. You are changing my view on Punjabi girls. :o:

oss cahli gouchvaneh patha. Ans itheh. Waz uskei samjasi. :yahoo:

Also don't use that axe, that is a very scary thing for a girl to do. You are changing my view on Punjabi girls. :o:

My views too changed after joining PDF . Go to go now. :enjoy: :wave:

YOU REFUSED TO TALK TO THEM EVEN BEFORE, YOU STATRED SHITTING OVER THE EMAIL. I still have those emails & I can prove that. You refused to talk, once you came to know my best friend is PRO India. Since that day, I officially started you calling Mullah Ji. :angry:

Anyway don't want to fight over this, as I'm leaving for the day. Mitti Paaoo. :drag:

Best of luck! :enjoy:

@Armstrong She has also Joined PDF. She isn't postinghere due to lack of Moderation & stinking quality of PDF. If PDF management will wake up from deep Slumber, she'll start posting here. :) poka :wave:

And I still maintain I don't talk to Pro-India Kashmiris because there is nothing to talk about therein...nothing that we can discuss !

You on the other hand in your above 'post' clearly stipulated 'I told you I can make you speak with Anti Indian, anti Pakistani and neutral Kashmiri too, but you bought your Mullah Ego in between & refused t to talk.'

I wouldn't mind talking to a Neutral Kashmiri nor did I ever refuse to talk to them !

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom