What's new

Whatever

What do you mean 'real Pakistani's'? And apparently anyone who runs to be 'Miss Anything' is a whore in your book. I bet you'd call a girl without a dubatta a whore too.
For once I'd like to see a really hot girl appear in these Miss Pakistan contests. I mean just pick any model from Pakistan.

For once I'd like to see a really hot girl appear in these Miss Pakistan contests. I mean just pick any model from Pakistan.

Indeed. I personally think the runner-up looks way better. But you don't represent your country based on just looks. They also take a look at education,charity work, etc.

Indeed. I personally think the runner-up looks way better. But you don't represent your country based on just looks. They also take a look at education,charity work, etc.
Meeh, just stand up there and go "World peace, world peace, world peace".

I saw her on the Nadia Khan show. She looks like the other lady (in that Mush picture - her manager) is the brains behind her, and she just sits there and looks pretty.

So the 'brains' part of beauty pageants is all superficial.

These Miss Pakistan's mostly look like above average regular desi girls of US and Canada. Compared with the people working in Pakistani fashion in Pakistan that you see just flipping through any sort of media, well I don't see why they aren't invited.

mohawk college going on strike ... should have known not to quit the CAF

Meeh, just stand up there and go "World peace, world peace, world peace".

I saw her on the Nadia Khan show. She looks like the other lady (in that Mush picture - her manager) is the brains behind her, and she just sits there and looks pretty.

So the 'brains' part of beauty pageants is all superficial.

These Miss Pakistan's mostly look like above average regular desi girls of US and Canada. Compared with the people working in Pakistani fashion in Pakistan that you see just flipping through any sort of media, well I don't see why they aren't invited.

;) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know is it related or not but as said "Whats going on today?" so today I've to write an essay on Flattery is a fine Art. And I'm not yet able to streamline the brain storming.

BTW, Webmaster started a nice thread.

KIT Over

Don't know is it related or not but as said "Whats going on today?" so today I've to write an essay on Flattery is a fine Art. And I'm not yet able to streamline the brain storming.

BTW, Webmaster started a nice thread.

KIT Over
Try giving examples... Monarchs, women, Bosses :) (lol, just realized the similarity between them after I wrote it).

australia isnt a good place to study, either go to USA or join a good uni in britain, i am studying in university of manchester:azn:

USA? nanga kar dengay mujhe not an option.

UK hahaha They kicked out our students for no reason so hate them.

All of Universities on my options are G-8 Universities all of them are in world Top 40.

I am just worried about what to study :undecided:

Try giving examples... Monarchs, women, Bosses :) (lol, just realized the similarity between them after I wrote it).

Thanks... I'll do that. But as a beautiful thing that has no practical use, flattery is a bit of difficult to be proved.

KIT Over

Being ditched ... Love hurts ..! :cry:
At first i thought " Abey yar kar lo, Its a nice time pass , then Time began to pass very very good! and then few quarells and then a brekeup , though i tried hard but ...No vein

But every day is a new beginning and where there is will thers surly a way ..:) !

If there relationship is based on hide-hide.. 90% of them will break up. So if you are having a relationship before marriage, make sure you can actually hang out. :lol:

If there relationship is based on hide-hide.. 90% of them will break up. So if you are having a relationship before marriage, make sure you can actually hang out.

Very well said sir ..:rofl:

The “whatever” thread, especially designed for random thoughts or the occasional brain fart.

This is a thread to lament a lost opportunity, lost cause, a lost pet, lost job or jewelry. A thread to tweet the spotting of a celebrity, a UFO or J-XX. Getting married, having a baby, going on holiday, post it here on the “whatever” thread.
Have a post that doesn’t really belong, post it here in the “whatever” thread.

Forum rules apply see small print for details:

MODS please make this a sticky :angel:

I crossed an important PDF milestone of 500 “no quality” and one “low quality” post today :partay:.

Back
Top Bottom